Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Kallon falls over the ball whilst on the attack, Verona break and Simeone plants a header in the net. Cracking header.

I presume Kallon, for Genoa, is a relation to Champ manager legend, Mohammed?
Doesn't look like it but he's got some story.

Kallon fled his homeland as a 14-year-old because a group of guerrillas had targeted him – as they do many young kids in the country – with the aim of kidnapping him to fight for their army.

"In my country in Sierra Leone there is a terrorist group that kidnaps children to turn them into soldiers and my parents were afraid it could happen to me too. So they decided to let me leave. It was hard, I didn't want to go but it was the best thing to do,” Kallon explained earlier this year.

So began his gruelling journey on foot and by boat from the south-west coast of Africa and up through Africa towards Europe.

It took Kallon eight months to make it to Italy, a trip that involved numerous nightmare tales.

Doesn't look like it but he's got some story.

Kallon fled his homeland as a 14-year-old because a group of guerrillas had targeted him – as they do many young kids in the country – with the aim of kidnapping him to fight for their army.

"In my country in Sierra Leone there is a terrorist group that kidnaps children to turn them into soldiers and my parents were afraid it could happen to me too. So they decided to let me leave. It was hard, I didn't want to go but it was the best thing to do,” Kallon explained earlier this year.

So began his gruelling journey on foot and by boat from the south-west coast of Africa and up through Africa towards Europe.

It took Kallon eight months to make it to Italy, a trip that involved numerous nightmare tales.
Fucking hell, that’s some story!.

The inter Atalanta game was one of the best games I've seen in years. Think I'll watch more Italian football from now on. Only had it on as I had money riding on Atalanta taking the lead at any point.

The inter Atalanta game was one of the best games I've seen in years. Think I'll watch more Italian football from now on. Only had it on as I had money riding on Atalanta taking the lead at any point.
The Rome derby tomorrow :))

Aye definitely, they’ve got a maverick in Simeone and Kalinic/Lassagna who could get 10-15 goals a season, always solid defensively.

I fancy them to be 10-12th again this season, really likeable team.
Yep definitely.

Also really like Genoa... Never reach their potential but a very cool club

Verona have thrown this away, but obviously will be happy with the draw considering where they were a few mins ago.

Kalinic has started well this season.

Genoa - Verona, another absolute cracker.

My next plan is a Verona home game.

Gorgeous city, little weekend away and catching a game, can't get better than that :) And should be easy to get tickets since they don't sell out games.
That’s a good shout to be honest!.

Back