Official site down?

It seems the official site with its link to RTV can t cope with a jump in traffic pre match. Got in after a while but RTV thro Nord is constantly refreshing. Have given up and watching on illegal stream, far better tho Sky commentary is woeful, in fact feckin awful. Too many RTV issues this season. If not improved in next few months no more annual subs from me. Last year fine, this year pish.

%^*& off Gallagher ya thug, lady's front bottom shouldnt be allowed to play football after what he done

Not sure what was going on today. Connected OK to RTV via Chrome, but the first half ate my VPN's entire 10Gb data allowance for the month. A whole match only normally uses about 3Gb.

Tried to connect via Opera with its built-in VPN for the 2nd half, but kept getting a message saying the site couldn't be reached.

Something rotten is going on at RTV and the usual excuse it is something to do with the equipment or vpn's being used by individual customers is no excuse. When every other website on the Internet works fine we can rely on RTV letting us down week in week out. My annual sub. has been a waste of money and I'm spending more time on illegal streams now. I dont want to do it but the shit quality of RTV is forcing me. No more subs.

Mines was all over the place during game today. Watched first half OK on chrome but at half time RTV - and whole rangers website - went offline completely on both chrome and edge browsers, chrome saying there was a http 408 error and the site was taking too long to respond. Also couldn’t access via safari on phone either for same reason

The 2nd half held up ok on Firefox at least (which is usually the least reliable browser on which to watch) but overall it was disappointing and can only imagine the frustration of something similar happening and being locked out during an OF or Europa game. I’m not even using a VPN to watch it as I’m living overseas anyhow.

Last edited:
Mines was all over the place during game today. Watched first half OK on chrome but at half time RTV - and whole rangers website - went offline completely on both chrome and edge browsers, chrome saying there was a http 408 error and the site was taking too long to respond. Also couldn’t access via safari on phone either for same reason

The 2nd half held up ok on Firefox at least (which is usually the least reliable browser on which to watch) but overall it was disappointing and can only imagine the frustration of something similar happening and being locked out during an OF or Europa game. I’m not even using a VPN to watch it as I’m guessing overseas anyhow.
Its as if RTV can t cope with the demand being asked of it. Poor show if indeed the case. Complaining to them is a waste of time.

Back