Officially Free of Sports Direct

Great thread. Well done.

I shall treat this day forever more as an annual holiday.

Hopefully my new home top drops through the letterbox in time for the slaying of the sheep.

A heart attack would be too good for that fat prick

Annoys me they’ll have the new kit on sale tomorrow and we have nowhere to buy them direct until the store opens.

Online orders placed tomorrow won’t be delivered until mid August (Castore confirmed this to me on instagram).

I wouldn't be able to relax even if someone drove a stake through his cholesterol laden heart and emptied a GMPG 400 round box of 7.62mm silver rounds into his fat torso

metaphorically speaking obviously

Horrible cünt of a man. Hopefully karma catches up with this prick and he contracts a horrible terminal illness.

As much as I wanted the boy to have his top first thing today,in the grand scheme of things after so many years of him having his claws in us through the shockingly bad deal,having our club shop at the stadium or taking us through the courts afterwards a few days delay in receiving the strip I can take without too much complaints.

Smells like freedom, Bears.

tenor.gif

Our club can begin to grow in power and stature, now that this evil bastard, is no longer involved in our lives anymore?

Back