Officially Free of Sports Direct

I have NEVER wished ill health on anyone and still don't but it looks like things are going very wrong for the wee creep with the Newcastle deal collapsing so hopefully his little empire continues to fail on a daily basis.

It's 00:01 on 01/08/2020 and after what feels like a lifetime we are finally free of SD. :)

Having stayed up waiting to post I hope you had a wee drink to celebrate.

Great to be rid of the Fat C*nt.

Given its a minute past midnight should you not be complaining because your new top hasn't been delivered yet? That's a joke, by the way.;):)

Good to see the back of the slug.
To mark the advent of freedom Rangers should park a skip outside the store to accept donations from any supporters who find any SD trash (carrier bags, mugs etc) at the back of a cupboard or in the loft.

Boy
Annoys me they’ll have the new kit on sale tomorrow and we have nowhere to buy them direct until the store opens.

Online orders placed tomorrow won’t be delivered until mid August (Castore confirmed this to me on instagram).
boycott still applies to all shops lard arse has anything todo with

giphy.gif

The fact that no one has answered the question relating to there being no more court cases makes me worry. Clearly nobody knows, so I just hope the celebrations aren't premature.

It's 00:01 on 01/08/2020 and after what feels like a lifetime we are finally free of SD. :)
Apt user name.

Original meaning of apocalypse was the final triumph of good over evil. The end of the world as we know it. i.e. A new beginning free from the evil shackles of the past. A rebuilding of greatness that was destoyed by the wicked.

is there a reason why when you go onto SpivDirect.com there's a big banner with the new castore Rangers range?

is this tied into the settlement?

is there a reason why when you go onto SpivDirect.com there's a big banner with the new castore Rangers range?

is this tied into the settlement?

They, like other retailers, get a small amount of wholesale stock to sell.

Hopefully nobody buys from them but even if they do we still get paid.

Finally getting a very lucrative revenue stream back to the club. Still never buy anything from any of that horrible bastards businesses.

are we but if we were truly free we wouldn't be selling kits though SD

Sports Direct can buy stock like any other retailer.

There is no way Castore are going to decline their request and burn bridges with them as they will have an eye on the future when they break in to the football market down south with some Premiership club.

Please ignore the lies of bigoted bloggers, Mike Ashley has no involvement whatsoever with either Rangers or Castore.

He chose not to match the Castore deal... and, with that, as of 31 July, he was gone forever.

Sports Direct can buy our kit from Castore the same as any other retailer.

And in case anyone is still not listening – Mike Ashley is gone forever and he has no more right to match future deals.

We are free.

None of this is speculation.
These are the facts.

I’m sure Tom from Castore said during an interview that giving sports direct the deal they have ( exclusivity ) was part of us freeing ourselves from the previous deal. To reiterate , I will not set foot in a sports direct slophouse.

Owns about 20 per cent of their shares
Tried to inject more capital to increase his shareholding
Was told to %^*& off

Didn’t he lose his 30% stake when they went into Admin and came out via a CVA that saw his shareholding wiped out? Cost him circa £150m - plus another £3.5m after an unsuccessful legal challenge.:)

I’m sure Tom from Castore said during an interview that giving sports direct the deal they have ( exclusivity ) was part of us freeing ourselves from the previous deal. To reiterate , I will not set foot in a sports direct slophouse.
Give him his couple of days exclusivity. Well worth it to be shot of him. Hopefully it's a one off but we won't know until next season.

I couldn’t put into words the anger and disgust I feel towards that man and his jumble sale outlets...

Good riddance.

Good riddance to the fat slob. Hopefully he does us all a favour and dies a slow and painful death.

Back