Officially Free of Sports Direct

I have warned my whole extended family to beware of this shark, and impressed upon them that they make sure who they are buying from. Neither SD or any company of his will receive another penny from us until the fat leech Bastard is dead.

Anyone any idea who his estate reverts to when he reaches room temperature?

For your sake I hope he doesnt get buried at sea! :))
1*lytSi98fyyEK2Vy43-v2vw@2x.jpeg

I know of quite a few "supporters" that went to Sports Direct for the new top, it beggars belief!

No, he wasn’t. He had to MATCH the new deal and he didn’t

He chose not to match the new deal.

This is from an interview with Tom Beahon, owner of Castore:

"The truth is that Rangers were in a really difficult position given their previous deals, due to well documented and long term legacy issues. Whatever brand came in and offered, we knew Sports Direct had a legal right to match that deal and if they so chose they could have kept Rangers as a partner pretty much for however long they wanted.

This could have been an endless situation for Rangers. That was the situation when we came in and did our partnership directly with Rangers.

What Sports Direct looked for in order not to exercise their legal right to match was an ability to sell a limited number of Rangers product, as occurs commonly with club kit partners and high street retailers, again that is not in any way strange of different and would be the case in other deals.

Under our direct partnership between Castore and Rangers, Sports Direct, as well as several other third party retailers, will have the option to purchase from Castore and then the ability to sell Rangers products. That is the situation".

There you have it, Fatman had us over a barrel and continued to pull the strings.

Had we not agreed to it, there wouldn't have been any new retail deal with Castore.

Last edited:
It’s a great feeling to be free of that parasite. Hopefully no more ridiculous contracts left and the club can now start earning what it has missed out on for the past few years.

You know who the guys that don’t give a **** about what ls happened in the past 8 years are walking around with the top on now.
Didn’t go in to buy one,was taking nephew in for a top..there didn’t look to be many left

Please ignore the lies of bigoted bloggers, Mike Ashley has no involvement whatsoever with either Rangers or Castore.

He chose not to match the Castore deal... and, with that, as of 31 July, he was gone forever.

Sports Direct can buy our kit from Castore the same as any other retailer.

And in case anyone is still not listening – Mike Ashley is gone forever and he has no more right to match future deals.

We are free.

None of this is speculation.
These are the facts.
maybe a flashing orange neon font might get the message over along with Boycott rules still apply no matter what size of mug he is giving away.

There you have it, Fatman had us over a barrel and continued to pull the strings.

Had we not agreed to it, there wouldn't have been any new retail deal with Castore.

Escaping the SD seal required granting Ashley a final one-up gesture. If that's what it took to end matters with him then it was a worthwhile price to pay.

i hope castore got the money up front from slavesdirect

Back