Officials for Wolfsburg game, has there ever been a worse group

What a fucking shower I just hope they make a pure arse of it and show themselves up for the corrupt,incompetent,useless shower of pricks they are. Just a shame on these two teams having their fate decided by these clowns.

I've got enormous sympathy for these teams

However if these officials actually perform correctly (o.k. maybe a big if) then of course it will only help prove just how biased & corrupt they are - for those who don't already know -that is

in fairness willie collum is a better ref than most in this country
He is indeed. He's still prone to more than the occasional clanger. However, with the exceptionally poor training and accountability of Scottish Referees it's fair to say he's still going to be a lot worse than either team is used to.

Fills you with happiness to know that the Catholic mafia, and 1 token Maddie are there, I hope they f*cking stay there for good the rotten corrupt ba$tards.
Lying blinded,and blinkered agenda driven c*nts.

Last edited:
How much of a fee has Liewell negotiated for that crowd? Very appropriately the collective name for a group of priests is a lechery (I shit you not), so how about calling that mob 'a lechery of referees?'

Brilliant. I never knew that.

Will become standard vocabulary in my household, henceforth. :)

Back