Officials for Wolfsburg game, has there ever been a worse group

Everyone guilty of multiple offences against Rangers except Kavanagh. Maybe they are schooling him (poisoning his brain) in case he is needed for VAR if it comes to scotshit football.

Collum won't condone WWF 'tackles' in this game, nor will he send someone off for celebrating a goal or ignore time-wasting from one team whilst punishing it for the other.
Run with the hares, Willie.

Bye bye Malmo
Swedes wear blue, Germans in Green. Malmo be lucky to finish with 9 men on the pitch and will have a number of good goals chalked off.

It almost confirms my 3 decrepit 19th Century Terrorists' with a TV and a caravan theory regarding the implementation of VAR in Scotland.

Be very interesting to see how they do referee it though
What type of challenges are fouls/not given
What constitutes a yellow etc

Two of those (our pals Clancy and Madden) are cheats, and the others are shite. Good luck to Malmo and Wolfsburg with that lot.

How much of a fee has Liewell negotiated for that crowd? Very appropriately the collective name for a group of priests is a lechery (I shit you not), so how about calling that mob 'a lechery of referees?'

in fairness willie collum is a better ref than most in this country
Could all change but i have recently come around on him. One of the few refs i feel who isn't either actively cheating us or terrified to give us big decisions. Also not intimidated by that lot either. The linesmen, 4th official and var though :oops:

Well that's my 6pm kick off viewing sorted now. Can't beat a bit of slapstick as a warm up for the 8pm games ! :p

Back