Oh dear. Moaning about the disallowed goal.

Mulgrew was in the studio after game saying it should never have been disallowed saying the keeper gets too much protection Mjallby & Darryl both at same time telling the muppet that Jullien barged into the keeper
Who was watching the weans?

2nd Goal... police and stewards actually assault the copenhagen players for celebrating, hilariously..in trying to stop the goalscorer, one of plod ended on their arse

And now the player has been charged with assault. It defies belief

I thought it was edourd that was obstructing the keeper that was what the foul was, he was clearly obstructing him from the goal line out to the 6 yard box line impeding him

These clowns as so used to getting every 50-50 incident in their favour due to corrupt officials in Scotland that when a Euro ref calls it fairly they all get into a hissy fit.

lets all enjoy their pain.

can someone help me out, i admit i may see through blue glasses BUT

how can the mail online journalist STEPHEN MCGOWAN write this?

"The first saw a Callum McGregor Celtic goal chalked off in dubious circumstances"

come on guys help me out here

he is referring to this incident (go to 3:10) in below video and enjoy from there

honetly starting to think scottish refs have brainwashed celtic fans and journalists with their bias. And now they think illegal goals should stand if Celtic score them. If that was a Rangers game and Alfie was Julien, clancy would have sent him off.

The whistle blew a full 30mins before the shot went in. And why was it ok for Copenhagen players to celebrate their first goal with their fans but not afterwards. Police let them through first time no bother.

can someone help me out, i admit i may see through blue glasses BUT

how can the mail online journalist STEPHEN MCGOWAN write this?

"The first saw a Callum McGregor Celtic goal chalked off in dubious circumstances"

come on guys help me out here

he is referring to this incident (go to 3:10) in below video and enjoy from there

honetly starting to think scottish refs have brainwashed celtic fans and journalists with their bias. And now they think illegal goals should stand if Celtic score them. If that was a Rangers game and Alfie was Julien, clancy would have sent him off.

I'll be pleased to help you out;-

STEPHEN MCGOWAN is a c unt.

Back