Oh the irony!!

Gallant_Few

I see Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson is now calling for VAR after his keeper Trevor Carson suffered a horrible ankle injury that may sideline him for a while after a late challenge from Hearts striker Ikpeazu.

Remember Ryan Jack being sidelined after a similar challenge from one of your hammer throwers you fuckin weapon!? What goes around comes around ya prick!!

I see Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson is now calling for VAR after his keeper Trevor Carson suffered a horrible ankle injury that may sideline him for a while after a late challenge from Hearts striker Ikpeazu.

Remember Ryan Jack being sidelined after a similar challenge from one of your hammer throwers you fuckin weapon!? What goes around comes around ya prick!!
Bowman effectively ended Cardosos Rangers career when he smashed him.

He'd soon be wanting rid of it when his hammer throwers are getting yellow and red cards after VAR reviews

Tin hat on here,but even Killie and Aberdoom have been on the wrong end of a few shockers of decisions of late-usually it's just us that's getting it all the time.

Murderwell on the other hand,appear to get away with assaults which outside of a football pitch would see a term in Bar-L.

I know a Motherwell fan and the hypocrisy coming from him since yesterday has been comedy gold. Says his team have a false and unfair reputation:D

Just a pity it was one of their less offensive players. Bowman or their captain would’ve been far funnier

VAR wouldn't stop his Goalie being injured.
VAR would also bring his thugs right into the spotlight that he wants shone.... He wouldn't be able to field a full team after 5 weeks.
...aye, let's get VAR.

The only VAR comments made around Motherwell should be to track their talentless team that act like football factory thugs rather than footballers.

Tin hat on here,but even Killie and Aberdoom have been on the wrong end of a few shockers of decisions of late-usually it's just us that's getting it all the time.

Murderwell on the other hand,appear to get away with assaults which outside of a football pitch would see a term in Bar-L.

Sheep have had plenty of decisions going their way.

Reactions: cav

Aberdeen who benefited from a non-red card 5 minutes into the game against us and a blatant foul on Tav ignored which allowed the equaliser?

Aye, fck them.

vfjjac.jpg

Good, bring it in, the only thing I would like to happen is for English referees to be the ones at the VAR screen, pointing things out.

No point bringing it in to have one of Liewells lackies doing it.

Good, bring it in, the only thing I would like to happen is for English referees to be the ones at the VAR screen, pointing things out.

No point bringing it in to have one of Liewells lackies doing it.
Only way it would actually work properly,and be worth the cost-no point if it's the same kind of idiots dealing with it as the ones in black on the pitch and sidelines.

Don't like to see any player injured but it is time Motherwell suffered a few given the number they've caused
It's no accident either but a substantial part of their game plan

Back