O'Halloran's future at Rangers.

Will Michael O'H still be a Gers player as the Jan window closes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just worry Pedros comments will drop the players value

We aren't going to get anything more than what we paid for him . Be different if he was playing well in the English Championship.

If we manage to recoup or money and get someone to take on his wages we will have done well as we are still paying 65% of his wages at least.

After Pedro's comments and now MOH's in the DR I very much doubt he will play for us again. A strange signing at the time in my opinion.

Warburton signed him purely on one performance against us. He offers very little unless he has the ball at his feet and when he wasn't getting it he didn't go in search of it. Very limited player.

No one will pay him the same wage we foolishly gave him.

Sooner he's detached from the club the better.

Tabloids will love his quotes on Pedro.

Not good enough.

However any fee we get for him will be minimal after the managers comments, publicly showed our hand with slating him in the press. I dislike O'Halloran but don't think we should be in the business of slaughtering our players in the press.

Came to us for a big pay day. heart was never in it. I think Pedro sussed that . Based on reports and what he saw felt that he would not be an asset to us and let him go. He won't be back.

He couldn't handle the expectations of him at Rangers.........always easier to blame the Manager than admit the pressure was too much for him. Will always do well at a smaller club

I actually think O'Halloran is a decent player but he looked like he had stumbled onto the wrong movie at Ibrox. Either that or he had permanent toothache.

Last edited:
I can't see him having any sort of future with us. Hopefully does well at st Johnstone and ends up down south for some cash for us!

Good small club player never good enough for Rangers
Like a lot of players some just can't handle the pressure of playing for big clubs and he is one of them .

I voted No however it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at the club but never play again.

I hope he keeps scoring for St Johnstone and we might get a decent wedge for him in January.

He will never play for Rangers again. The quotes attributed to him the press should ensure that, regardless of who the manager is, he is finished as a Rangers player.

Never mind the fact that he was absolutely fucking woeful each and every time he played. Lazy, useless and talent-less are 3 of the more polite words I would use to describe him whenever i seen him play at Ibrox.

Think if his comments in today's paper are true he is definitely finished at Rangers.

i would like to know the real reason why he does not want to be at Ibrox.and dont think it has anything to do with football?

He was the wrong signing for us. If we played on the break against teams who actually tried to attack us, his pace would be an asset. We were/are never afforded that luxury and his game couldn't adapt.

He maybe wasn't given enough chances in a role that suited him, and in spite of his allegiances so many wanted him to do well, but ultimately he wasn't good enough and never seemed happy.

DJBIJ33XoAAOoVQ.jpg
Interesting article because to be honest, think these players look twice as fit as the team last season looked.

Regardless of how well he does it'll be difficult for moh and our manager to have a working relationship. I mentioned on another thread that moh is thriving in an environment where he is trusted, but mainly as he has no real pressure on him to perform every game. The weight of expectation as a Rangers player appears it'll always be too heavy for him

MOH's future at rangers after January will be determined on Pedro's performances in the comings weeks/months.

If Pedro finds himself out of a job, then depending on who the next manager is, MOH might be a part of things again.

Interesting article because to be honest, think these players look twice as fit as the team last season looked.

Yep, at the end of last season it looked like they were working harder than before. Congrats Micheal, you just fucked any chance you had.

MOH's future at rangers after January will be determined on Pedro's performances in the comings weeks/months.

If Pedro finds himself out of a job, then depending on who the next manager is, MOH might be a part of things again.

Any new manager should take note of him complaining to the press and tell him where to go as well.

Reckon he's done at Rangers.

However, based on his loan spell he should be given another chance, clearly it's a personal problem between him and Pedro.

I think he will end up in England, probably in January.

If he keeps doing well he will attract attention and they will be able to pay his wages.

Pedro's already said that He's not His type of player, although I do think even if Pedro wasn't there come January that O'Halloran wobt be back. Notts Forest??

He was an absolutely bizarre signing - he has none of the attributes that make a good Rangers player. Can run like a deer though

Reckon he's done at Rangers.

However, based on his loan spell he should be given another chance, clearly it's a personal problem between him and Pedro.
If a player has a problem with his manager, there's only one winner

Based on his form at Rangers, he doesn't deserve another chance anyway

I suppose it all depends how our season goes. If it all goes wrong for Pedro then a new man may give O'Halloran a chance.

Any new manager should take note of him complaining to the press and tell him where to go as well.

You could argue the same over Ferguson Boyd etc during Le Guen's era.

The fact is that if the new manager views him as a good player and a valuable asset to the team then MOH will have a future at our club.

Personally I don't want him back in January as that outcome will mean that Pedro has failed, will be gone and we'll be miles behind our rivals in the league.

Unfortunately I can't see us getting rid of him unless we take a big hit on fee and wages, so I think he'll still be our player.

Personally, I don't think he will be, either at St J permanently or an English championship outfit.

Thoughts?
I'd bet my mortgage he'll not play for Rangers again.
The only way he'll still be at Ibrox beyond the next window is if nobody comes up with the transfer fee.

Back