O'Halloran's future at Rangers.

Will Michael O'H still be a Gers player as the Jan window closes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reckon he's done at Rangers.

However, based on his loan spell he should be given another chance, clearly it's a personal problem between him and Pedro.
He was playing reasonably well with StJohnstone before he came to us. After his crap last season there is no way he should ever be allowed to pull on a Rangers strip again.

Depends on whether Pedro is good enough for Rangers, if he keeps up his run of form any manager would be stupid to ignore him, it was a stupid comment for Pedro to make, managers are supposed to get the best out of players, not slag them in public.

I'd bet my mortgage he'll not play for Rangers again.
The only way he'll still be at Ibrox beyond the next window is if nobody comes up with the transfer fee.
Unless your mortgage is very very small, I don't think you would. Think you're right, but its by no means absolutely certain. Who knows what might happen over the next 3-6 months.

I would sell him but not to any Scottish teams and definitely not St Johnstone.
English Championship at best and doesn't look interested in playing for Rangers, his wee comments in the press conference yesterday sealed that.
Pedro should not have had a go at him in public, so he should have been moved on down South.
Lessons learned here.

Unless your mortgage is very very small, I don't think you would. Think you're right, but its by no means absolutely certain. Who knows what might happen over the next 3-6 months.

You're right.
Figure of speech obviously and I'm not even that much of a gambler!
Also, mortgage paid off years back.
So, I'll drop a tenner in the RSEA tin if he plays again for us.

Can you give a few specific examples of when that happened? 4 or 5 games and incidents?

I'd need to go back and look for the specific games.

Are you suggesting it didn't happen? I remember a sub appearance in particular where he could have peeled away to take a pass and be in on goal and he ran WITH the defender obviously too scared to take the responsibility.

He was playing reasonably well with StJohnstone before he came to us. After his crap last season there is no way he should ever be allowed to pull on a Rangers strip again.

People almost forget he played well for St Johnstone before he signed for us. So what do they expect would change if he came back here?

He'd suddenly find bags of space and he pressure of needing to win games would be gone? I don't think so

I shall never forget the smirk on his face along with Forrester when Murty was in charge against Dundee at Dens. As for me I read all his pants in the paper about Pedro's training not being intense enough blah blah however 3 managers at Rangers never played him and to me that says it all.
The boy may have talent but I don't think he has the mindset to play for us.
Its similar to the golfer Marc Warren - all the talent in the world, great swing etc if you listen to all the experts however does not the right mentality between the ears to have what it required to be a great player

He's not committed to us as his past behaviour has shown and whilst I hope he keeps playing well to push up the transfer fee I'll be happy to never see him at Rangers again.

I'd be gutted to see that non trier in a Rangers strip again. I'd also be getting his name about the English Championship for a move in January. I wouldn't be pandering to him and letting him move back to his comfort zone through choice.

Clearly doesn't fit in with the Managers plans and never seemed to get much of a chance.

One of these players who are good but would never do enough when with us. A bit like Webster.

Regardless of whether Pedro is here or not, he won't be back. MOH is showing the same form that prompted us to buy him in the first instance.

In his 28 games in a Rangers shirt, I cannot remember a match defining contribution. I think people are getting a bit dough-eyed about a player who struggled to hold down a place in Warburton's Championship side. There are better players both technically and mentally at the club ahead of him across all areas of the forward line.

It'll be a miracle if we can recoup anything for him.

I very much doubt it,never looked interested when he put on
our shirt.If we can get a fee for him then it suits both parties!

O'Halloran has done well at St Johnstone but I just don't see it working out for him at Rangers, I think he will move on once a suitable offer is received.

He's finished here. Ideally i would have liked to see him play more but if he couldn't get a regular game under MW, GM or PC last season what chance does he have now.

He'd skip by 2 or 3 players and his cross would hit the first man.

I'd need to go back and look for the specific games.

Are you suggesting it didn't happen? I remember a sub appearance in particular where he could have peeled away to take a pass and be in on goal and he ran WITH the defender obviously too scared to take the responsibility.

I just thought since you were saying it you would add some skin and bones to such a claim.

Wonder whether him speaking out is to try and get himself sacked for gross misconduct.
As much as he can turn in star performances at St Johnstone, he is still a Rangers player. Good performances should see his stock rise again, benefiting us in the end trying to sell him.
Would be so much better for Michael if we terminated his contract.

Absolutely not. His comments today are, at best, ill-advised, disrespectful and totally undermine the manager.

I can only hope he continues to do well for St Johnstone and we at least recoup the money we paid for him.

We do look fit but tend to switch off for half hour periods during games, which is when we usually get punished.

Strangely we seem to wake up again and finish strongly.

True, I really hope we get fully clued up sooner rather than later. Once we stop conceding that pesky, slack goal I think we'll go back to Rangersesque form!

Time to let him go. Hope he continues with his scoring form up to Jan window + then sell him to a Championship team. Money raised will help with more new additions for us in that window.

I remember the crap St Johnstone put us through when we tried to buy him, the vastly inflated price, etc.
Sell him down south not to anyone in the Scottish League.

Can't see him remaining at Ibrox - the only way would be if no one wants him or we are not willing to let him go for next to nothing. Shame really, when he arrived I really wanted him to do well.

I just don't see what PC was hoping to achieve with the comment about him. MOH obviously should have kept his mouth shut and not hit back but what did PC really expect? Now their personal differences are being played out in the press there is little chance of him playing for us again while Pedro is still in charge.

Ideal scenario for me is he carries on his form at St Johnstone, they bury the hatchet and he comes back in for another crack in January. Definitely don't sell him to another club in the same division, as regardless of whether the shirt is too big for him here, you can just see him coming back to haunt us big time!

Think we've confirmed who the mole is.

He's a shit Erik Bo Andersen. Total panic buy based on him being able to outrun Danny Wilson. Cut him loose.

Back