Oirish Mick

dorian blue

If you just happen to be looking in on FF, please can I give you a piece of advice?

Stop doing what it is that you think you are doing with the live feeds. You appear deranged, not quite all there, a little bit strange - in fact very feckin strange.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody, but there are some - probably mostly in your own fan base - who will turn on you for no obvious reason, other than Celtic are shite, we’ve seen it before, we’ll see it again.

Just stop, you are making a total arse of yourself. Becoming a comedy parody of a Celtic fan.

If you don’t believe me, fair enough, crack on. But it won’t last much longer, I’d suggest.

If you just happen to be looking in on FF, please can I give you a piece of advice?

Stop doing what it is that you think you are doing with the live feeds. You appear deranged, not quite all there, a little bit strange - in fact very feckin strange.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody, but there are some - probably mostly in your own fan base - who will turn on you for no obvious reason, other than Celtic are shite, we’ve seen it before, we’ll see it again.

Just stop, you are making a total arse of yourself. Becoming a comedy parody of a Celtic fan.

If you don’t believe me, fair enough, crack on. But it won’t last much longer, I’d suggest.

I thought they were all like that........

If you don’t believe me, fair enough, crack on. But it won’t last much longer,

He's clearly autistic and therefore his social behaviours are just copied to adapt. Which is why his mannerisms, patter, accent are all kind of poorly adopted/are all off and not genuine or natural to him making him a very weird watch. He was channelling Tommy Sheridan/Braveheart and George Galloway in his last video.

And he has just used his moronic line again " you can fool half the people , half the time" He should be on a government advertising campaign showing what can happen to you if you don't study at school.

I love the bit of his videos when the tone of his voice drops and he says "Where ever you are watching from around the woorld"

The boy thinks he is an absolute Internet sensation with millions of followers. He was on one of his videos claiming he knows Celtic players watch his Vlogs but he won't name them, that hes "Used to it now" haha

Yeah I think the lad needs sectioned myself.

He's the type of guy who will become Northern Irish Billy if we go a few more points clear.

Guy needs a bit of help.

It should be acknowledged that this wrong un is probably universally disliked by both filth and Rangers fans. Outstanding achievement.

I look forward to his meltdowns as the season progresses.

The video last season he made at Piggery against Copenhagen was comedy good was still celebrating the mentally challengeds equaliser and never seen Copenhagen go 2-1 up.

Him Phil the pensioner neglecter are going to have a painful time of things over the next 7 months

I’d heard he was a born and bred Lothian boy. Accent is an impression (of mental issues).

There is also a mental case who posts on every single tweet from the official Rangers Twitter account. Every single tweet.
Pretends to be a Rangers fan (I won't give his "name", but other Twitter users will certainly recognise the account), but slates everything about Rangers. The individual concerned has to be seriously mentally ill.
I'm against euthanasia, but I reckon I'd be prepared to make an exception in his case.

There is also a mental case who posts on every single tweet from the official Rangers Twitter account. Every single tweet.
Pretends to be a Rangers fan (I won't give his "name", but other Twitter users will certainly recognise the account), but slates everything about Rangers. The individual concerned has to be seriously mentally ill.
I'm against euthanasia, but I reckon I'd be prepared to make an exception in his case.
Penaldo?

He probably doesnt care. He's just acting like a clapping seal to get himself moneytized on youtube. No publicity is bad publicity as long as people click on his subscribe button and comment on his videos.

I agree the lad is an utter tosspot, but he wouldnt be the first wanker to make money out of acting the clown.

You can just tell he's on the spectrum..not fully blown. He's not a normal guy who's just being a fanny or a bhitter from SSB. the way he's acting and not understanding what is appropriate ect
Tbh a think it rite. U have obsessed deluded mhanks then u have him.

He's not funny any more (and he was only mildly amusing to begin with).

He's just pathetic, a grown man acting like a 12 year old.

Don't watch his videos, don't give him thumbs up or down, don't comment. All of these things help him to make more money on youtube. Just ignore him, he's a pointless, pathetic waste of space.

Funny at the start, he’s getting annoying now the amount of times he’s on here.

Not playing with a full deck!

Quite clearly not all there and most likely a very vulnerable person.

I feel quite sorry for him, and that's not said in a patronising way.

With regards to him earning money, I would hazard a guess his Youtube career to date has paid less than £500 all in.

I can't tell if its one big wind up or not. Definitely seems that way sometimes but then other times he seems serious - weirdo either way.

Aye, I don’t find it funny anymore. The kid needs serious help.
They are spoiled little brats, no more, no less. Never known any competition and despite multiple pumpings in Europe they honestly think their team is full of world beaters. You think this is bad? If they lose the league the dummies will be sprayed around faster than any machine gun could fire em.

Also, half of them will disappear, never to be heard of again. Which is nice.

They are spoiled little brats, no more, no less. Never known any competition and despite multiple pumpings in Europe they honestly think their team is full of world beaters. You think this is bad? If they lose the league the dummies will be sprayed around faster than any machine gun could fire em.

Also, half of them will disappear, never to be heard of again. Which is nice.

correct watch the sudden spread of Irish theme pubs slow right down in Glasgow city centre.

It has been mooted on some other posts that this cringeworthy individual might be a Rangers fan at the wind up, all I can say to that is in all the years supporting the famous I couldn't think of one fan I've met that would sit talking shite in a fake oirish accent with a tricolour on the wall behind them.

Back