Ojo for the 4th

Bangersbc

You know what? The boy deserves a positive thread!

Great speed and determination to completely destroy Hickey at the 4th goal. An assist (as i feel its fair to see it as) off the bench usually seen as a VERY positive contribution from a sub.

We can be very harsh as a support, but we can also be amazing... let this be a thread to show off the best of us, and give Ojo some positive reading!

Well done lad. More of the same please!

His determination to win the ball was great to see. (it’ll never go down as an “assist” as such though)

Small steps in the right direction. Hopefully he continues to build on that.

Give him credit for battling to win the ball back but I don’t think you can really call it an assist. Really poor shot which fortunately fell to Stewart.

Also when then goal went in he didn’t look interested compared to the rest of the team buzzing about.

As others have said, he worked hard to win the ball but no way is that an assist, it was pure greed :D

Great speed and determination to completely destroy Hickey at the 4th goal. An assist (as i feel its fair to see it as) off the bench usually seen as a VERY positive contribution from a sub.

We can be very harsh as a support, but we can also be amazing... let this be a thread to show off the best of us, and give Ojo some positive reading!

How that boy Hickey gets the praise he gets is beyond me. Been woeful every time I’ve seen him.

He was signed on loan to play a similar role to Daniel Candeas - gives us absolutely nothing - lazy and seems to me to hide in the middle of the park. Barker for me would be a better option with a run of games.

Nice to see you guys could stick to the positives. Couple of right extracter fans making yourself known there!

I'm sorry. That goal does not happen in a million years without Ojo. It was hardly a woeful shot: it was low, struck with power and on target. It may have been at the keeper (from a VERY tight angle) but it caused the keeper trouble enough to leave stewart an easy tap in.

He did more to create that goal than most folk do whrn creditted with an assist.

For that, Ojo gets an applause from all proper fans. (To not would be to literally fail you celebrate one of our goals -go on extracters, i dare you, try justify it!)

He's trying. He's developing and will make mistakes. I'm not convinced but I will back him in the hope he comes good. Some of the moans and groans are uncalled for but I can understand the frustrations. But when he collects his league winners medal at the end of the season he'll be immortalised.

He's trying. He's developing and will make mistakes. I'm not convinced but I will back him in the hope he comes good. Some of the moans and groans are uncalled for but I can understand the frustrations. But when he collects his league winners medal at the end of the season he'll be immortalised.

IS it underatandable though!?! We're in all the cups and have only lostpoints in 2 league games the whole season (only 1 of which he started btw)!

The boy is playing in a winning team. He's literally getting picked on for the sake of it because we jave nothingelse to complain about and thats an ugly side of our support frankly.

IS it underatandable though!?! We're in all the cups and have only lostpoints in 2 league games the whole season (only 1 of which he started btw)!

The boy is playing in a winning team. He's literally getting picked on for the sake of it because we jave nothingelse to complain about and thats an ugly side of our support frankly.

It is totally inaccurate to say Ojo is being picked on just for the sake of it, simply not true.

He is absolutely the new whipping boy. People round about me slamming seats and going absolutely ape shit when he misplaced a pass at 3-0 up. Utter fcuking dribble merchants.

He was signed on loan to play a similar role to Daniel Candeas - gives us absolutely nothing - lazy and seems to me to hide in the middle of the park. Barker for me would be a better option with a run of games.

Hide? Lazy? The video of the goal indicates otherwise. Things may not be coming off for him but I'm never felt he's been hiding or disinterested.

Hide? Lazy? The video of the goal indicates otherwise. Things may not be coming off for him but I'm never felt he's been hiding or disinterested.

I’m with you the boy ain’t lazy neither does he hide. He has had good moments this season and will have some more and we will send him back to Liverpool a better player than we got I’m sure.

The abuse is definitely OTT but let's not give him credit for something he didn't do. He did well to win the ball back but there's no way it was an assist. It would've been if he'd made the right decision and passed it in the first place, but once again he made the wrong decision and shot from a tight angle. It was only good luck that the ball fell right to Stewart for a tap in.

Frustratingly, you can see that the supporter reaction towards him is getting him down. Now, if a player is not up to playing for Rangers and dealing with the demands required, then move along.

But Ojo is posting good numbers, he’s an exciting player, and he deserves our backing. So often players on loan here hide. But he has been asked to come in and be a regular starter from the off. That takes balls for a young guy to do that at a club like ours. Many couldn’t.

He deserves as much support as Ryan Kent gets. Grown men reacting to him like spoilt kids is embarrassing, and will only serve to hinder the player and the team.

Well he wasn’t lazy for the goal mentioned so you should be delighted that he is answering your criticism positively... and yet I sense something else in your tone

I admire your attempt at backing the boy OP but for me he's shown nothing for long enough, the lead up to the 4th goal on Sunday aside. His last real contribution was over two months ago, his goal against feyenoord (a scorcher admittedly). His reaction to Stewart trying to celebrate with him was worrying enough for me, screams someone that simply doesn't want to be here/can't be arsed.

Nice to see you guys could stick to the positives. Couple of right extracter fans making yourself known there!

I'm sorry. That goal does not happen in a million years without Ojo. It was hardly a woeful shot: it was low, struck with power and on target. It may have been at the keeper (from a VERY tight angle) but it caused the keeper trouble enough to leave stewart an easy tap in.

He did more to create that goal than most folk do whrn creditted with an assist.

For that, Ojo gets an applause from all proper fans. (To not would be to literally fail you celebrate one of our goals -go on extracters, i dare you, try justify it!)
we've got eyes mate,and our own opinions. I think he has potential myself but simply clearly cannot be trusted in important games. he shows up now and again. 5 good minutes out the 90 is nowhere near enough for me. I don't think he wants to be here,seems to just be going through the motions. it's a no from me

It's understandable because it's not new behaviour. It's been that way my entire life and I imagine it was the same before. I'd be a liar to say I'f never moaned or groaned myself but some is rather excessive.

Very generous to call it an assist. His shot actually summed him up, plenty of hard work but zero composure and awareness when it counts

Back