Ojo needs to get the finger out

I’m not sure why people are surprised with his inconsistency , He’s a young player in on loan , he had a previous loan in France and done next to nothing , I don’t why people expect him to be great every week , he’s not at that level needed to be a regular started , young and inconsistent with moments of brilliance but Won’t do it week in week out.

Our most frustrating player within the squad and there is no consistency in his performances and he looks very poor on the left forward role it has to be said.

How many points is Tav winning us a season though? Basically taking 10 goals and assists out your team if hes dropped and I doubt Flangan is going to get anywhere near that. He's going through a bad spell and IMO needs taken out for a game or two.
I agree.
He has hit a slump in form and probably his confidence has also taken a knock.
But he has hardly missed a game in years, perhaps he just needs to refocus and get his head together with a bit of time off the park and out of the firing line.

Got pelters on here about 6 games into the season when I said 'File under Ejaria'.
However , the truth of the matter is he, like others on that park today, do not have the bottle or game awareness to play for us, it's as simple as that.

Maybe not mate, but their attitude's both the same, phunking honking, and not good enough for us I'm afraid.

I agree , but he was signed as a loan player , he’s young and inconsistent , not sure why this is surprising people , shows our lack of quality out wide when we expect him to be a main player for us this season.

I agree , but he was signed as a loan player , he’s young and inconsistent , not sure why this is surprising people , shows our lack of quality out wide when we expect him to be a main player for us this season.

Don’t think people expecting him to be 8 or 9/10 every week.

But we do expect 100% effort and we’re not getting it. He’s way short.

With Ojo it is the look that he doesn’t seem to have the fight in him when teams make it a battle that bugs me.
There were about three times today he lost the ball and just stopped where he was. No effort was made to get back.
Paid a fortune but seems like he can’t be arsed.

you couldn't be more far from the truth! just want him to actually give a shit and try! he isn't even doing that!

Ojo is never Rangers quality. He is also a sh ite bag. Seen him bottling a good few tackles. Wanders about the pitch disinter std and hiding. It looks as if he is drifting into a more populated area of the pitch at times so that he doesn’t get the ball.

Get him tae fe ck

He’s just not good enough. I don’t think he needs to get the finger out, he’s just playing for a club that he’s simply not good enough to play for. For me another signing example of mark allen having no strategy whatsoever.

Unfortunately no where near good or consistent enough to merit a starting place! We have a deal with Liverpool that must require us to play him. To be fair thought Arfield and Aribo were just as poor!

He's rotten. Unless we are pumping teams he's nowhere to be seen. I don'tunderstand why we persist with him as a winger on the left-hand side. He's all left footed and unless he's going to get past players, which he can't by the way, he would be better suited on the right cutting inside imo. He's got a belter of a shot but stuck out wide we aren't seeing it. He needs dropped.

He plays with zero game intelligence, frustrating as hell.

I hope Kent, Jones and Murphy are all ahead of him soon.

Ojo was poor today however he stretched the game and won us possession high up the field

how he becomes the whipping boy and arfield who was anonymous escapes criticism baffles me

It's not ability, it's attitude with Ojo.

His is an absolute disgrace.

He does that thing that shite players and lazy I’m better than this players do. Jogs over to a loose ball with his back to their goal and slowly takes a touch eventually and turns. By time he fully has the ball under control and faced their goal all urgency and space is gone.

I invariably find myself screaming at Ojo like I do in my fives games to certain useless players to “get a touch and get it under”. A player of his pedigree should be sprinting to the ball and getting faced up ASAP so he can then attack his direct opponent.

He’s got the ability, doesn’t have the mentality or correct attitude. I don’t care about the stats which don’t even remotely tell the true story, he won’t make it here with us.

He's 22 and played at Fulham, Reims and Wolves. At 22 Morelos and Katić were performing in a Rangers jersey.

Attitude and desire was an issue with Ojo, he mentioned that as Jürgen Klopp joined Liverpool. Said himself that he had to work on, that and adapting to new positions and roles.

Too much of Josh Windass about him. Will score a goal or assist then go missing for games at a time. He's lazy, his work rate is poor, he leaves his full back exposed. His first touch is poor and his decision making can be bloody terrible. I'm not asking him to rattle into challenges but he pulled out of numerous ones today. He rarely made the right runs - even when Barišić had acres of space down the left.

When he first joined he dropped deep to receive the ball and get involved. Now he just trots ball watching.

He's a winger with pace, power and directness yet rately uses it. How many players did he go by or try to go by today, how many times?

He was the same v Feyenoord but got away with it because of his goal. Aribo is the same and seems to get away with it.

Back