Ojo - what does he offer?

Just looks like a diddy time and time again. Does nothing other than give the ball away.

There is a general feeling of dread around the entire stadium when he comes on.

What must guys like Stewart be thinking when Ojo is the only player getting off the bench.

Just looks like a diddy time and time again. Does nothing other than give the ball away.

There is a general feeling of dread around the entire stadium when he comes on.

What must guys like Stewart be thinking when Ojo is the only player getting off the bench.

I'm just genuinely struggling to understand how he's a professional footballer at this level. Sadiq looked as if he had more about him and look at how everyone laughed at him.

He can't play simple passes, can't dribble past a man, can't tackle (as we seen tonight), doesn't work that hard, always makes the wrong decision.

His confidence is obviously low and it isn’t helping people getting on his back. Coming in to such a game like that is never easy at the best of times. That says he needs to start offering more.

Then why does Gerrard keep throwing him on? Stewart must wonder what he has to do to get a game when Ojo literally offers nothing.

Ojo at the moment offers nothing. His pace should help him but it doesn't. He constantly cuts in and loses it or mis hits. His shooting is pish and so weak... Adios amigo

A fucking idiot behind me was shouting abuse at Ojo as soon as he came on.

We are here to support our players, but fans can’t wait to have a pop at a young man, who was coming into a side that to a man were really struggling for ball retention and control of the game.

The abuse he gets really is shocking.

Similar to what Ryan Kent offered at this point last season.

Give the lad a break and maybe some encouragement rather than everyone getting on his back after his first bad pass/lost ball.

Not buying that.

Myth that Kent was poor in the first 6 months. Kent was immense away in Ufa. He was then colossal at Pittodrie in MD1.

Kent took it to the next level after Xmas, but he wasn’t lazy prior to that.

Similar to what Ryan Kent offered at this point last season.

Give the lad a break and maybe some encouragement rather than everyone getting on his back after his first bad pass/lost ball.

Absolute nonsense.

At least with Kent you could see there was a player. He had a trick or two, could use both feet, would still attempt to take players on.

Ojo gets the ball and 9/10 doesn't have a clue what he should do with it.

Genuinely just think he's suited to academy football.

Not buying that.

Myth that Kent was poor in the first 6 months. Kent was immense away in Ufa. He was then colossal at Pittodrie in MD1.

Kent took it to the next level after Xmas, but he wasn’t lazy prior to that.
I wouldn’t say Ojo is lazy either. For me he is a bit overwhelmed at the minute and it’s massively dented his confidence.

Kent had some good games in the first half of the season but he was still poor in plenty of others. Ojo has had a couple of decent performances to date also, it’s not all been bad.

Back