Ojogo Portuguese Newspaper

So they couldn’t score in a game in which both of our CB’s apparently had a shocker. Ffs Goldson and Edmunson must be worth 70 million each if that was them at 5/10!

What did that left sided centre half get, the big bald guy? If he's got an equal rating then thats embarrassing, the guy was a total bombscare.

I'd take our guys last night over the two they had at CB.
The baldy one was a joy to watch over the two legs.
I'd have Martin and Senderos before the 3 write offs at centre back for Braga. They are absolutely shite

I'd take our guys last night over the two they had at CB.
The baldy one was a joy to watch over the two legs.
The baldy N34 over BOTH legs was dogshit and his fellow defenders would struggle in our shitey league such was the amount of misplaced passes and chances they conceded.

Aye the 2 centre backs who kept Braga to a clean for the first time in Europe this season played like shite. That seems about right.

Their version of FF had a total meltdown. Said we played anti football ( lucky they never played us under Walter if they think that's anti football)

Ordinarily id see where they're coming from if we were defending for our lives and just hoofing it anywhere, but we were confident when playing it out from the back and committed bodies forward and were very savvy when creating chances.

Not only that, we created different types of chances, where as they were relying on one player (Trincao) to create, and were just aimlessly crossing balls in the boxing hoping for a lucky break.

In my view, we were the ones looking to score and their version was more "anti football" than ours

Their version of FF had a total meltdown. Said we played anti football ( lucky they never played us under Walter if they think that's anti football)

Ordinarily id see where they're coming from if we were defending for our lives and just hoofing it anywhere, but we were confident when playing it out from the back and committed bodies forward and were very savvy when creating chances.

Not only that, we created different types of chances, where as they were relying on one player (Trincao) to create, and were just aimlessly crossing balls in the boxing hoping for a lucky break.

In my view, we were the ones looking to score and their version was more "anti football" than ours
Got a link mate?

In their defence (pun intended) their reporter was probably like me - he only saw one team. Rangers players were just jerseys on the park and he couldn't tell who played well and who didn't.

In my view, we defended superbly. Our front line of defence was Kent, Hagi & Kamberi. They prevented their defenders from getting forward as much as they usually do (Braga's usual game plan -effective when it works but risky against speedy / skilful attackers). This meant their midfield was prevented from overpowering the opposition and Arfield, Jack and (slightly lesser) Davis outfought them giving them no space. That left them with the only option of hoofing high balls into the box where our central defence just dominated everything.
Tactically, we were brilliant from front to back.

Awwwwh. They feeling a little bit sad after their team being comfortably removed from the EL?

What a shame :p

Ha ha. Guess they're a wee bit upset. There is no way on Earth Goldson or Edmundson deserve that - they were both immense yesterday.

Ojo go

That's what I was shouting at the bold Sheyi when he went on a Whittaker near the end last night

That is hilarious. Beaten home and away and they cannae take it. Better luck next year lads.

And they fuckin wish they had a Whirlpool at the back.

Back