Old dvds

I have half a dozen copies of us beating celtc from 04/05 and 05/06 and the 22/05/05 Hibs 0 Rangers 1.

I will copy them tonight and check they work in my dvd player.

That's great
Thanks very much
It's Leanne Hanvey
Buckreddan Care Centre
Irvine Road
Kilwinning
KA13 7PF
It's very much appreciated

I have an unwatched copy of the Uefa Cup Final.

I doubt he'd want to watch that though.

I think there are loads of us who were there that have never watched the game on TV

If anyone can recommend decent DVD copying software for a Mac then I'll burn copies of my 9 in a row DVDs. (might take a week or two though).

I have an unwatched copy of the Uefa Cup Final.

I doubt he'd want to watch that though.

I think there are loads of us who were there that have never watched the game on TV

If anyone can recommend decent DVD copying software for a Mac then I'll burn copies of my 9 in a row DVDs. (might take a week or two though).
Was there mate, have had no interest in watching it ever since

Hi there

A strange request I work in a nursing home and some of the older gentlemen would like to watch some old rangers game. Does anyone have any they could donate even a copy would do
I may have about 4 or 5 dvds from 2004-2008 ish. Would you still take them if they don’t have the original dvd case. All my dvds are in a folder now (still perfect condition). Would be more than happy to send these to you if others would enjoy watching them.

I may have about 4 or 5 dvds from 2004-2008 ish. Would you still take them if they don’t have the original dvd case. All my dvds are in a folder now (still perfect condition). Would be more than happy to send these to you if others would enjoy watching them.
We would be happy to take anything. Many of these gentlemen have dementia however they still talk about their love for rangers

We would be happy to take anything. Many of these gentlemen have dementia however they still talk about their love for rangers
Not a problem. Just checked them there just now. I have 5 Rangers dvds that you can have and I also have a few football dvds which I will send also. I don’t watch them anymore so if it gives some a little bit of joy then ill be happy :) I’ll post them out tomorrow morning for you

That's great
Thanks very much
It's Leanne Hanvey
Buckreddan Care Centre
Irvine Road
Kilwinning
KA13 7PF
It's very much appreciated

I now live in Smith crescent right next to you literally a minute walk, I've got about 40 old VHS tapes and can give you a VHS player if that's any good.

Let me know and I can pop over when it suits you. Happy to set it all up aswell.

Last edited:
I now live in Smith crescent right next to you literally a minute walk, I've got about 40 old VHS tapes and can give you a VHS player if that's any good.

Let me know and I can pop over when it suits you. Happy to set it all up aswell.
Hi there that would be fantastic if you are sure you don't mind

Thank you so much

Not a problem. Just checked them there just now. I have 5 Rangers dvds that you can have and I also have a few football dvds which I will send also. I don’t watch them anymore so if it gives some a little bit of joy then ill be happy :) I’ll post them out tomorrow morning for you
Thank you so much

I honestly can't think you all for your generocity. I can't wait to show the men (and a few women) some and hopefully bring back memories

My collection of Rangers VHS/Documentaries converted to disc :
Seasons To Be Cheerful 1-9 Walter Smith: The Football Years(Documentary)Rangers Classic Cup FinalsGioJorg Albertz/The HammerRangers 140 Greatest Sporting Moments Four in a rowThe RisingDerek JohnstoneDynamite/The Iain Durrant StoryEight at the Double/ 1995-969 in a Row/one to goRangers the Treble/1998-99That Championship Season 1986-87Rangers Champions League 1992-93Rangers 9 in a row special(Documentary)Double Dutch Season 1999-2000Follow Follow: The History of the RangersThe Rangers Story: Follow FollowBarcelona 72True BluesSuper CooperWalter's ReturnRangers: The Definitive HistoryFirst to 50: 2002/03Make it a Double: 2008/09Remember Remember 2 wins in NovemberRangers Wing WizardsStep up and play: 3 in a rowMichael Mols51 & Counting: 2004-05Rangers Season 2005-06Rangers Bosses of the firm: The SPL YearsThe Real McCoistRangers GoldLaudrup: The Joy of FootballWaiting for GascoigneThe Goalie5 in a Row(Season 1992-93 Season)The GafferWing WizardsBlue SteelPRSOFergieFernandoGazza: The Rangers YearsRangers Gold 2: The EntertainersRangers Season 1988-89Rangers Season 1989-90Rangers Season 1990-91The Bluebells are Blue(Season 1993-94)Seventh Heaven(Season 1994-95)Super Cooper(STV Documentary)Battle Of BritainInside IbroxJohn Greig 1959-1971SounessThe Scott Nisbet Testimonial MatchThe Italian JobGoals/Gaffes and OuttakesMoments to RememberTennents Scottish Cup Semi Final 1992 Last of the Nine in a RowJohn Greig 1972-1995300 Great Rangers GoalsEvery Other SaturdayMcCoist: Still Having a BallRangers 10 Vladikavkas 3The Game that Won the LeagueRangers Old Firm ClassicsRangers Video ChallengeWee Willie: The Willie Henderson StoryRangers Video Monthly No. 1 Rangers Video Monthly No.2Rangers Video Monthly No.3Rangers Video Monthly No.4Rangers Video Monthly No.5Rangers Video Monthly No. 6Rangers Video Monthly No. 7 Rangers Video Monthly No.8Rangers Video Monthly No.9Rangers Video Monthly No.10RTV Video Diary No.1RTV Video Diary No.3RTV Video Diary No.4RTV Video Diary No.5A History of the Scottish Cup Featuring Rangers1998 Scottish League Cup VictoryJim Baxter's - Rangers MemoriesGreatest RangersOne Vision - Season 2000-01AmorusoThat Lovin FeelingMarvin AndrewsFootballers Lives: Maurice JohnstonFootballers Lives: Graeme SounessRangers Season 1988- 89 Volume 1Ibrox Club Hour - 9 in a Row SpecialNine in a Row - STV TributeThat Was The Team That Was - 9 in a RowSelling The Blues - 1988 DocumentaryMoody Blue - Rangers TV Davie Cooper TributeDavie Cooper : A tribute STVGazza's Coming Home Channel 4Rangers Revival - Story of 1986-87We Will Follow on - Story of Season 1988-89Souness - I was There BSKYB7 in a Row - Sky ReviewClash of the TitansPride and Prejudice1989-90 Season Review Friday Sportscene

So just a few of you have time on your hands to re watch :)

Just wanted to thank you guys again, we have received so many dvds and a kind letter. The men have been watching the dvd and we have even got some of the women involved. It was so kind of you to donate these things. Oh and a few country and western ones were a hit aswell

Back