Old firm 11/03

H

Hkda

I know I’m a bit early to the party BUT...

This is the first time in ages that I’ve been this excited about an OF. I feel like we’re the better side right now and it’s ours to lose, and not just because they’re shit just now, but because we’re actually looking really good

We’ve lost 1 in 10 matches recently... and that loss was because of a stupid mistake with a penalty.

Hope we can beat them and see the imminent meltdown

I was quite optimistic about the one at Ibrox under Warburton. We could have got a result out of that game but they were definitely the better side overall.

This is our best chance in a long time. Issue might be today's win for them could have got their confidence up.

We have enough pace and movement up front to cause them a lot of problems. Our issues will be the defence and that our formation might mean we lose the midfield battle.

We also have to remember that in the last year or so they have often raised their game well against us. Motivation less of an issue for them than it might have been in smaller games this season.

I'm still not convinced about us defensively. We take our chances then we have a shot at beating them.

That's what the filth would have you believe . .

I’ve said that for years and years.I don’t want linked with that shitheap scumbag mob in any way shape or form.its Rangers v rheptiles/filth/perverts.Whatever you fancy.

That's what the filth would have you believe . .
they would have you believe anything but the truth. 55 will destroy them.
Personally, I like to call it the Old Firm, it annoys them for some reason.
i try not to talk to them about football, after mothersday win i might throw it in just to see the reaction:) just hate being associated with them and havent used the term in years.

Best thing to do is go man for man in each position in each team. Think youll find they dont have one player in the same position of our lads in the same position.
If we turn up we win,,end of...

I know I’m a bit early to the party BUT...

This is the first time in ages that I’ve been this excited about an OF. I feel like we’re the better side right now and it’s ours to lose, and not just because they’re shit just now, but because we’re actually looking really good

We’ve lost 1 in 10 matches recently... and that loss was because of a stupid mistake with a penalty.

Hope we can beat them and see the imminent meltdown
I felt the same earlier today, but realise we have a massive game on Tuesday and a potential banana skin in the cup next Sunday.
Get through them and it will be the most excited I’ve been ahead of a game against them in years. Will still be shiting myself come kick off though!

We seem to be getting that little bit better each game which is understandable with Murphy, Goss, Martin and to a lesser extent Docherty not being anywhere near match fitness last month.
Hopefully Cummings will get a decent run out in the next couple of games.
Most positive I've felt going into a game against them in a long time.
I really think they will struggle with our pressing game and the pace we now have in the team and if we have a bit more luck in front of goal we will give them a hammering.

Back