Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

Every game needs away fans. Even the scum. So folk saying give none isn’t right, we need them in our stadium to really rub it in when we’re winning. I think most folk who don’t want them in stadium are worried we will lose and they will sing their shitey songs proud.

We won games against them mate before then that's why.

Our board are a rid neck, get the euro allocation signed off and stop killing the away support.
This all started from fannies on both sides getting upset at words to some songs, the fixture will no longer be viewed as one of the best in the world in years to come.

Aside from the general feelings, I don't really see how increasing their allocation would be possible with the amount of season ticket holders we have. Certain season tickets used to be sold excluding the old firm games but not anymore
We manage for European ties

I don’t really understand why this is constantly brought up?

Both clubs have made the decision, that decision works for both clubs as it means they can have more of their own fans in the ground for the game.

I really fail to see the issue here

It’s becoming very boring and tedious
Because they know having the full stand behind the goal in the Broomloan gave them an advantage that we didn't have in their pit. The atmosphere is just the excuse they're giving to try & regain that.

Aside from the general feelings, I don't really see how increasing their allocation would be possible with the amount of season ticket holders we have. Certain season tickets used to be sold excluding the old firm games but not anymore

We have bigger away allocations for Europe without that being an issue, presumably it would be the same for a domestic game?

Get it back to the way it was. The whole tribal atmosphere at an Old Firm derby is what made it one of the greatest matches on the planet. In addition, it can only help to increase our tv deal, as the production value of having the two sets of fans in the ground with all the colour, the noise and the frenzy is also a big reason why so many neutrals tune in.

fantastic,

great to see as many Bears as possible in.... regular match day going punters.... who start their day at the Crowne Plaza

Euro games aren't on the season ticket, are they?
I don't believe anybody with a season ticket would miss out, we also give UEFA tickets outside of the away allocation and every season ticket holder has the chance to purchase a ticket. I couldn't care less if black rooster or boxt etc don't get tickets at Ibrox if it meant going to a Euro allocation for these games.

Back