Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

They gradually marginalized our support. Made sure where we were located at Parkhead could hardly be seen on TV . Our previous boards allowed this. I prefer it the way it is and hope it never returns to the way it was previously.
Genuine question but why does it matter whether our end is seen on the tv? Fans go to support the team not be seen on the telly

Get it back to the way it was. The whole tribal atmosphere at an Old Firm derby is what made it one of the greatest matches on the planet. In addition, it can only help to increase our tv deal, as the production value of having the two sets of fans in the ground with all the colour, the noise and the frenzy is also a big reason why so many neutrals tune in.
Adding 6200 celtic fans to a game at Ibrox will make 0% difference to our pathetic TV deal.

Good news.else British B

Never understood why some of our support enjoy attend their ground and thus financially supporting the biggest peado ring in Scotland.
Not only that , some of our own seem to want to tlisten to the vile directed at us , our country , Royallty, and everything else British in our own stadium , but they think it adds to the atmosphere !.....? Dirty hate filled earl haig bastards not welcome at Ibrox or Scotland....All we did was ask the question why don't you go home ....we're still awaiting the answer.

Never mind season ticket holders, Rangers fans in general will miss out. I picked up a ticket on the day of the game last season which was great.

I gave up my ST in 2016.
Previous to last season, games against Celtic never went to public sale

RSCs have had allocations cut right back for Ibrox games and there’s a limited seat sub sale. The
Majority of the “spares” go to club use etc which I don’t agree with in the slightest

Genuine question but why does it matter whether our end is seen on the tv? Fans go to support the team not be seen on the telly
It's 2022, brand exposure is vital.

There is a reason we both have loss making shops at Glasgow airport.

Theres people on this board (some now deceased) that helped make this happen.

They do not venture in here on these threads, theyve done enough already and lots of us are grateful to them.

They ensured the following :

1. Rangers fans attending their own stadium experience better treatment just about reaching the bare minimum a person should expect.

2. Rangers have a better chance of winning Old Firm games. (I will resist the maths / stadium layout lecture, you either get it or you dont)

All we can do yet again, is apologise that your day out is inconvenienced in order for those very unimportant things to happen.

I call them unimportant as clearly you wish to still jump up and down declaring your day out as more important, than Rangers.

Previous to last season, games against Celtic never went to public sale

RSCs have had allocations cut right back for Ibrox games and there’s a limited seat sub sale. The
Majority of the “spares” go to club use etc which I don’t agree with in the slightest
You might be right, I can only speak for my own experience last season.

Do non STs not count?
We could go over this argument until we’re blue in the face but previous to last season, there was never a public sale for Celtic games at Ibrox

Why has this argument only became an issue now? Why wasn’t an issue in 2018 when it was implemented?

Theres people on this board (some now deceased) that helped make this happen.

They do not venture in here on these threads, theyve done enough already and lots of us are grateful to them.

They ensured the following :

1. Rangers fans attending their own stadium experience better treatment just about reaching the bare minimum a person should expect.

2. Rangers have a better chance of winning Old Firm games. (I will resist the maths / stadium layout lecture, you either get it or you dont)

All we can do yet again, is apologise that your day out is inconvenienced in order for those very unimportant things to happen.

I call them unimportant as clearly you wish to still jump up and down declaring your day out as more important, than Rangers.
Show me the facts that support that please because it’s an utter myth

We won games against them mate before then that's why.

Our board are a rid neck, get the euro allocation signed off and stop killing the away support.
The board were 100% correct to reduce these jakbeballs and their allocation it was %^*& all to do with getting rinsed off them a couple of times, as difficult as that was, it was down to their employees and players acting like scumbags.

As long as they keep singing that vile song I’d ban every one of them. In fact, if they sing it at Ibrox I’d want the board to say they won’t be getting another ticket unless we get a public apology from their club.

Last edited:
Every game needs away fans. Even the scum. So folk saying give none isn’t right, we need them in our stadium to really rub it in when we’re winning. I think most folk who don’t want them in stadium are worried we will lose and they will sing their shitey songs proud.
They had a whole stand ffs whilst we were flung in shitty corner! Get that sorted and I'll be fine so isn't that reason for me or many others. Bastards had it their own way for far too long!

You might be right, I can only speak for my own experience last season.
I know I’m right that’s the thing. Previously guys like yourself would’ve got the spares from RSCs but RSCs allocations have been whittled right down

The club is selling off hundreds to off-site hospitality etc, they honestly don’t care about the normal fans in this instance or else RSCs wouldn’t have been cut so much

Difference is there isn't every STH at a European game

Some could miss out at League game or we lower the amount of STH
Ahh hi again, been a few weeks since we’ve discussed this point Al :eek:

Will we go over old ground again Al?

When our European Games are televised the viewers can see what superb back our team get from our support. When we play at Parkhead you can't see the backing we give now. Previously we had one end similar to what they had with the Broomloan . They did this deliberately so viewers did not see the backing and impact our fans had.

If you want

Canny beat a good old debate about ticketing eh :p
I thought I was having a chilled Friday :(

But I’ll be a broken record again, even with segregation, all ST holders would gain access to the stadium

Mygers limited sale
RSC
Club use

That’s where the tickets would come from and that’s why the club aren’t doing it. Not because they care about having a mygers sale

We could go over this argument until we’re blue in the face but previous to last season, there was never a public sale for Celtic games at Ibrox

Why has this argument only became an issue now? Why wasn’t an issue in 2018 when it was implemented?
We sell more STs than ever before. Including the 2 x OF games helps this.

The club still require tickets for players, staff, sponsors, etc. If you want to give C*ltic an allocation of 2-3k, then we probably have to reduce the number of STs we sell to still fulfil this requirement.

Tickets for our home should always be available to our fans first and foremost.

They had a whole stand ffs whilst we were flung in shitty corner! Get that sorted and I'll be fine so isn't that reason for me or many others. Bastards had it their own way for far too long!
As you said ‘they had’ whole stand, no longer they don’t. They can have corner. Every football match needs away fans.

The club still require tickets for players, staff, sponsors, etc. If you want to give C*ltic an allocation of 2-3k, then we probably have to reduce the number of STs we sell to still fulfil this requirement.

How come every ST holder can buy a European ticket then?

To turn the question back on you - why do you want to attend the piggery so much? To spur the team on and give them a better chance of winning, I'm assuming?
Same reason I travel around Europe and Scotland supporting the team.

I want to go to every game we play to support the team. Same reason I travelled to Florida to see Tav stand beside SpongeBob

I know I’m right that’s the thing. Previously guys like yourself would’ve got the spares from RSCs but RSCs allocations have been whittled right down

The club is selling off hundreds to off-site hospitality etc, they honestly don’t care about the normal fans in this instance or else RSCs wouldn’t have been cut so much
We disagree on the number of away tickets but I agree with you on this matter - those at the top of MyGers should be first in line before people with deeper pockets who only turn up 2-3 times per season.

Tickets have always been available for walk up fans for every game aside from Celtic until last season

Why wasn’t this an issue in 2018/19 and 2019/20 when there was no public sale?

If Celtic got 2000, all ST holders would get a ticket albeit some would be relocated

Back