Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

I thought I was having a chilled Friday :(

But I’ll be a broken record again, even with segregation, all ST holders would gain access to the stadium

Mygers limited sale
RSC
Club use

That’s where the tickets would come from and that’s why the club aren’t doing it. Not because they care about having a mygers sale
Would love to see them accommodate it and see if it is possible

I have a feeling it will be tight due to amount of available seats to place affected STH elsewhere and the make up of those affected i.e how many groupings are involved

Last edited:
Difference is there isn't every STH at a European game

Some could miss out at League game or we lower the amount of STH
So what would we do when we’re obliged to give a European allocation to a club that will take it and everyone did buy ?? You telling me the club risks it ?

So what would we do when we’re obliged to give a European allocation to a club that will take it and everyone did buy ?? You telling me the club risks it ?
It is something that we will never know as it has never happened

Also don't forget UEFA have requirements as well

Tickets have always been available for walk up fans for every game aside from Celtic until last season

Why wasn’t this an issue in 2018/19 and 2019/20 when there was no public sale?

If Celtic got 2000, all ST holders would get a ticket albeit some would be relocated
Of course tickets are available outside of the ground. There's always going to be people who can't make it. Or RSCs who oversubscribe. Doesn't mean the game wasn't a sell out from the club's perspective. Or the perspective of the guy trying to buy 2-3 tickets together for him and the kids.

How do you know that we can sell the same no of STs, fulfil the requirement for players, staff, sponsors, etc plus give them 2k?

From which pot is the reduction in home tickets coming out of?

Of course tickets are available outside of the ground. There's always going to be people who can't make it. Or RSCs who oversubscribe. Doesn't mean the game wasn't a sell out from the club's perspective. Or the perspective of the guy trying to buy 2-3 tickets together for him and the kids.

How do you know that we can sell the same no of STs, fulfil the requirement for players, staff, sponsors, etc plus give them 2k?

From which pot is the reduction in home tickets coming out of?
RSCs can get upwards of 10 for some home games but for Celtic it goes to 1?

You see offsite hospitality offered for Celtic but no other domestic home game.

The number of mygers tickets is vastly reduced for Celtic compared to other domestic home games

It doesn’t take a genius to realise the difference in tickets is retained for club use/sponsors/hospitality etc for Celtic games. Non-ST holders have a more difficult task of getting a Celtic home game ticket than they do for other games despite the number of STs being the same

You’re seem quite switched on, read between the lines here

How can non season ticket holders always get a European ticket? Me included. Every single game.
Because some choose not to buy their ticket? You don’t get to choose what league games your ST covers.

Point stands though, if every single ST holder wanted to buy their seat for a Euro game, they are afforded that option.

Yes but many choose not to. And those tickets are therefore available for the club to sell and allocate as they please.
That is irrelevant though Darth.

I’ll repeat it again; if all ST holders wanted to go to European home games, they’d be able to

If we can sell as many season tickets as we can then we should only be affording them the bare minimum of what's left.

I'm not up for season ticket holders having to move for anyone really.
We already sell the maximum season tickets allowed

Blows my mind that Rangers fans would happily have even MORE of those fucking rats "coughing" through our minutes silence on 2nd Jan, before launching into their latest wee ditty celebrating the deaths of men we all adored.

They are utter fucking vermin and not a single one of them should be allowed into our stadium.

How we able to give them more tickets anyway if season tickets have sold out? there’s surely not enough seats left to give them anymore?

Get it back to the way it was. The whole tribal atmosphere at an Old Firm derby is what made it one of the greatest matches on the planet. In addition, it can only help to increase our tv deal, as the production value of having the two sets of fans in the ground with all the colour, the noise and the frenzy is also a big reason why so many neutrals tune in.

We are well past going back to how it was,im happy with the way it is, dont want any more of they scumbags in Ibrox than allowed.
For the usual suspects whining they want more yahoos in Ibrox so theve a better chance of a ticket at the peado dome just accept hampden vs them is the only time there will be a big support from both sides and Im glad.

How we able to give them more tickets anyway if season tickets have sold out? there’s surely not enough seats left to give them anymore?
There is. Just means no public sale, no RSC allocation and club use vastly reduced

There was never any public sale until last season, even in 18/19 and 19/20 there was no public sale. RSCs allocations were around 8 for Ryan Jack 1-0, now it’s 1

The surplus tickets get used for offsite hospitality/club use is higher. They don’t care about walk up game to game fans

Increases are inevitable, sooner or later someone will change it back.

Wasn’t long ago this board were happy to do a court case go fund me in the form of a friendly for Celtic so they can wrap trying to pretend it’s for us.

RSCs can get upwards of 10 for some home games but for Celtic it goes to 1?

You see offsite hospitality offered for Celtic but no other domestic home game.

The number of mygers tickets is vastly reduced for Celtic compared to other domestic home games

It doesn’t take a genius to realise the difference in tickets is retained for club use/sponsors/hospitality etc for Celtic games. Non-ST holders have a more difficult task of getting a Celtic home game ticket than they do for other games despite the number of STs being the same

You’re seem quite switched on, read between the lines here
It's Friday night so hopefully I won't be switched on for too much longer!

Of course the club have extra demand from sponsors, corporate, etc for OF games, and of course they want to milk it for every penny possible. If they need to give C*ltic a larger allocation, they aren't going to cut back on this revenue stream, they'll cut back on regular STs instead and that deprives our own the chance to see the Gers at Ibrox.

Introducing MyGers and the ensuing points scramble across the fan base then skimming a substantial percentage off the top for aways games is bang out of order though.

The scum fans used to call it the ‘Free Broomloan’. Meaning that they could do and sing whatever they wanted. Forgeries galore meaning even more than the official allocation was in there and standing and breaking seats and in aisles, throwing flares at our fans and goalkeeper, while the shitebag Police and stewards stood by too scared to say a word.

Feel for the Rangers regulars who will miss out due to the system in place.

Mygers over crowded in gold that someone on 1900 will miss out to someone on 1700 because a tier ballot is considered fair.

Rsc who travel great lengths unable to give their top 5 followers a ticket for the biggest day of the year.

Tickets falling into the hands of the players wife's rather than the supporters

Hate celtic as much as cancer but this needs to stop and be increased to a realistic amount.

Our only Hope is a change in percentage dictated by the scottish league.

Absolutely sad

Increases are inevitable, sooner or later someone will change it back.

Wasn’t long ago this board were happy to do a court case go fund me in the form of a friendly for Celtic so they can wrap trying to pretend it’s for us.
Aye that’s what’s angered me more

Those clowns were happy arranging a friendly against those cunts, oblivious to what the backlash would be, but they’re unwilling to compromise over away allocations to help mygers members get a better chance at tickets

There’ll be over 12000 applicants for Parkhead ffs

Would be European allocation. So I'd get moved from my BF5 seat. They'd put up metal barrier in Broomloan concourse. 46 k ST. 2 k them so there would be tickets to get moved about stadium.

It's Friday night so hopefully I won't be switched on for too much longer!

Of course the club have extra demand from sponsors, corporate, etc for OF games, and of course they want to milk it for every penny possible. If they need to give C*ltic a larger allocation, they aren't going to cut back on this revenue stream, they'll cut back on regular STs instead and that deprives our own the chance to see the Gers at Ibrox.

Introducing MyGers and the ensuing points scramble across the fan base then skimming a substantial percentage off the top for aways games is bang out of order though.
Yes but no one’s saying the increase should be the absolute maximum resulting in a limited amount for sponsorship etc. 1600 would be a 100% increase in allocations and you’d still have a public sale/RSC allocation and sponsorship pool of tickets

They aren't just another away support.
They are hate filled vile despicable manky smelly horrible bead rattling bastards that hate everything about us and what we stand for. Keep them out!
Problem is some of our own want them back in numbers thinking they might get the chance to attend the piggery and behave in the same manner the tims do.....:eek:

Aye that’s what’s angered me more

Those clowns were happy arranging a friendly against those cunts, oblivious to what the backlash would be, but they’re unwilling to compromise over away allocations to help mygers members get a better chance at tickets

There’ll be over 12000 applicants for Parkhead ffs
Help Rsc’s too

Aye it’s nothing to do with supporting rangers, spending thousands travelling everywhere to support them each season; all we really want is to go to Parkhead because it’s our enemies territory
Never said that, don’t think you’re the only one who spends a lot of money mate, but yes, love being in enemy territory. And I don’t see how giving them a corner of stadium stops all what you said.

Never said that, don’t think you’re the only one who spends a lot of money mate, but yes, love being in enemy territory.
Not saying I’m the only one but there’s hundreds if not thousands of regulars that deserve a better chance of a ticket (ie a bigger allocation; not talking about points here)

We’ll have 12000+ applicants for tickets with only around 250 available. All whilst the board are happy coining in £2m+ from paying members

They’re doing the 12000 a disservice

Get it back to the way it was. The whole tribal atmosphere at an Old Firm derby is what made it one of the greatest matches on the planet. In addition, it can only help to increase our tv deal, as the production value of having the two sets of fans in the ground with all the colour, the noise and the frenzy is also a big reason why so many neutrals tune in.
Not a chance.
These paedo scumbags were front and centre behind a goal. Our fans were stuck out the road in a corner of the rust bowl. %^*& them

Feel for the Rangers regulars who will miss out due to the system in place.

Mygers over crowded in gold that someone on 1900 will miss out to someone on 1700 because a tier ballot is considered fair.

Rsc who travel great lengths unable to give their top 5 followers a ticket for the biggest day of the year.

Tickets falling into the hands of the players wife's rather than the supporters

Hate celtic as much as cancer but this needs to stop and be increased to a realistic amount.

Our only Hope is a change in percentage dictated by the scottish league.

Absolutely sad
Find it funny that every time this comes up you’ll have people saying giving them a European allocation will stop Rangers fans seeing Rangers . While of course that’s true when it’s so low it’s our most loyal fans who are missing our biggest away games of the season .

If you’ve no access to a ticket for celtic at Ibrox you can’t go very much .

Not saying I’m the only one but there’s hundreds if not thousands of regulars that deserve a better chance of a ticket (ie a bigger allocation; not talking about points here)

We’ll have 12000+ applicants for tickets with only around 250 available. All whilst the board are happy coining in £2m+ from paying members

They’re doing the 12000 a disservice
I won’t argue that as you’ve got a good point. But I still say, away fans should be in every game no matter what team. Us and Celtic need to come to an agreement and stop this petty crap. You’re not wrong though mate, but I also believe I’m not wrong.

Who is doing all the moaning
Our friendly scum media and our east end scum neighbours
What doe’s that actually tell you ……..it’s hurting them as they had an advantage
They stuck us in a corner and laughed, their not laughing now
As for the atmosphere, I don’t think it’s diminished in any way

Yes but no one’s saying the increase should be the absolute maximum resulting in a limited amount for sponsorship etc. 1600 would be a 100% increase in allocations and you’d still have a public sale/RSC allocation and sponsorship pool of tickets
Where is are the extra 800 tickets coming from though? Someone us going to lose out. And as you know, it sure as hell won't be the club-use tickets that are cut.

Where is are the extra 800 tickets coming from though? Someone us going to lose out. And as you know, it sure as hell won't be the club-use tickets that are cut.
Likely would be absorbed by RSCs pitiful allocation and some mygers would be lost

But still be some available for each. I reckon if you asked RSCs if they’d be happy to forego their home ticket for Ibrox to have a chance at a ticket for Parkhead, they’d agree to it

They had a whole stand ffs whilst we were flung in shitty corner! Get that sorted and I'll be fine so isn't that reason for me or many others. Bastards had it their own way for far too long!
Flung in a corner is stretching it a bit mate.

Every game needs away fans. Even the scum. So folk saying give none isn’t right, we need them in our stadium to really rub it in when we’re winning. I think most folk who don’t want them in stadium are worried we will lose and they will sing their shitey songs proud.
Nope, I genuinely don’t want a human being inside our famous home who knowingly admits to and attends their games with the knowledge that they abused children and too this cover it up.

That’s without going into tours of Japan and calling seasons early etc……

Give them the bare minimum

It won’t make any difference to the tv deal or neutrals watching.

Likely would be absorbed by RSCs pitiful allocation and some mygers would be lost

But still be some available for each. I reckon if you asked RSCs if they’d be happy to forego their home ticket for Ibrox to have a chance at a ticket for Parkhead, they’d agree to it
But it shouldn’t be the RSCs choice?

If it means that much to fill out it to a vote too al of us on mygers with detailed advise as to who will miss out on a home game

Back