Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

OK, so this is the basis for your argument.

Not all the other noise about club-use tickets, sponsors, Euro allocations, etc.

The bottom line is some fans believe they should get tickets at Parkhead at the expense of Rangers fans at Ibrox.

Let's call it for what it is.
Well of course fans who go everywhere should be ahead of those that don’t even have a season ticket for some of our biggest games of the season . Are you suggesting that’s wrong ?

Well of course fans who go everywhere should be ahead of those that don’t even have a season ticket for some of our biggest games of the season . Are you suggesting that’s wrong ?
People can just rock up and buy a season ticket, can they?

And I don't disagree that the most loyal fans should be front of the queue.

But I disagree that they should get away tickets at the expense of other fans getting home tickets.

Can easily flip that on its head and say those that go home and away and have STs are missing out on the chance to do so to please non-ST holders and corporate sponsors.

The only people directly affected would be season ticket holding bears in the Broomie, bumped to accommodate more mentally challengeds.

Not for me. That’s all I have to say about that really.

No was for a CHANCE of a ticket, not guaranteed, as that’s how it would be as if had 3k tickets (5% figure using) would open to all mygers season ticket holders and not locked to all gold

However fair enough if so mate, as when said that to others they hit out with take a turn or just no because they paid more
It should still be gold only IMO if it’s only 3k ish.

Not all the other noise about club-use tickets, sponsors, Euro allocations, etc.

The bottom line is some fans believe they should get tickets at Parkhead at the expense of Rangers fans at Ibrox.

OK why should I go everywhere and sourcing tickets and physically travelling to Europe for qualifications rounds and friendlies but not deserving one for celtic away?

OK why should I go everywhere and sourcing tickets and physically travelling to Europe for qualifications rounds and friendlies but not deserving one for celtic away?
Fair play if you have the money and flexibility to do that. You should be top of the list for the Rangers allocated tickets for Parkhead.

But we look after our own before we look after away fans.

Irrelevant
Is it really ? Why does my gers go back 5 years if that history is irrelevant ?
We had to move out the family stand after watburtons first season had no problem getting two together and could have had single seats anywhere in the ground .

Yet because we got better you think it’s more important that fans who don’t go every week are looked after before those that go literally to every game Rangers play . Strange .

Fair play if you have the money and flexibility to do that. You should be top of the list for the Rangers allocated tickets for Parkhead.

But we look after our own before we look after away fans.
If only I had the money
Would be first class all over Europe

Anyone who stayed behind & witnessed the antics of the selik players and fans at the end of the game the last time they had the full Broomloan stand gladly welcome the current situation

Some of the best days of my life have been spent winning at parkhead. The young guys want to give them nothing at Ibrox but ask anyone at parkhead in May 99 to swap that day for watching the TV at home or in a local pub. Some of the 9 in a row victories we had there were phenomenal and I'd have hated to have missed them although we had big allocations. Our season ticket sales will prevent any change for the foreseeable though. I've watched Rangers there since the 80's and guys older than me having been at parkhead in the 60's and 70's wouldn't change those days for the world. The young fans don't realise what they're missing out on.

Only if you enjoy pro IRA tunes,give them %^*& all.
Of course I don't. However, as a nation we have one match that has interest across the world. If we want to make money in future whether it be TV deals or whatever we have to make this as tense and vibrant as possible.
Lets be honest when we are losing to them the place is dead. It's not a great spectacle.

Some of the best days of my life have been spent winning at parkhead. The young guys want to give them nothing at Ibrox but ask anyone at parkhead in May 99 to swap that day for watching the TV at home or in a local pub. Some of the 9 in a row victories we had there were phenomenal and I'd have hated to have missed them although we had big allocations. Our season ticket sales will prevent any change for the foreseeable though. I've watched Rangers there since the 80's and guys older than me having been at parkhead in the 60's and 70's wouldn't change those days for the world. The young fans don't realise what they're missing out on.
I don't think it's young guys that want it. Most on my bus and friends loved going to Parkhead and beating them. Now many of us won't have that chance.

No because I don’t think they’re completely exclusive, I believe both are linked to an extent

However, you’re very much barking up the wrong tree if you’re implying I think people are super fans compared to others or if you’re suggesting I think it should be completely top down

I’d benefit If Parkhead was top down every game but I don’t think people should get both in the same season

We had to move out the family stand after watburtons first season had no problem getting two together and could have had single seats anywhere in the ground .

Yet because we got better you think it’s more important that fans who don’t go every week are looked after before those that go literally to every game Rangers play . Strange .
We are currently oversubscribed for Ibrox, and yet some want to allocate more tickets to away fans? I can that strange. Or selfish.

Aye it’s really hard to understand why fans would want to go and support the team against our rivals away from home

Aye it is funding that mob why are you so keen
Rangers only interest should be catering for their own support

Yeah but every season ticket holder has the ability to buy for euro games . Surely likes of Leipzig semi very very few didn’t buy ? Even if they didn’t make it most would buy to pass on ? Surley the club can’t gamble not everyone won’t buy if say Leipzig had brought the full allocation
To be honest I don't know how the club works it out. But we have 46,000 season ticket holders, then add 2,500 away fans, then that leves just over 1500 for segregation and hospitalty/corporate tickets. Is that enough to be doable?

Anyone who stayed behind & witnessed the antics of the selik players and fans at the end of the game the last time they had the full Broomloan stand gladly welcome the current situation
I stayed back and was in the corner. I disagree with your post

2,500/3,000 should be the allocations for both grounds

The current 800 is a riddy and despite many of our fans determined to claim it was due to their behaviour, it wasn’t. It was due to the fact too many of our fans couldn’t handle them gloating when pumping us whilst we were pish.

Our fans have had several incidents at the piggery which was questionable in terms of behaviour so the idea that lot were that bad and we were all angels is just pish.

100%. A lot of people couldn’t handle the lows and the board took the chance to use that feeling to increase season ticket numbers

Ideally we'd have none of them in our stadium, but I can thole the allocation they currently get as it's neither more, nor less, than any other club.

But more pertinent to the thread, just what is the source of "rumours" speculating on an increase for them?

Whoever is behind them, why can't the message we've consistently stated, that they've got more than enough already, be accepted as the end of the discussion?

They 'aint ever again getting their Provofest at our expense, capiche?

Tynecastle less than 3k, it’s not just gold , slim chance for others but it’s not just restricted, why should nonce camp be any different?
Because gold members deserve some kind of exclusive perk and us being guaranteed 1 of 2 old firms should be considered

Im all for status quo at the moment but if we ever go into discussions to change back in the future ie they get full broomloan then we must absolutely must ask for % equivalent ie about 9,000 directly behind there goal. Off course they will never agree to this so no agreement will ever be reached. If we settle for anything less we are utter fools.

Tynecastle less than 3k, it’s not just gold , slim chance for others but it’s not just restricted, why should nonce camp be any different?
Tynecastle is just over 1000 and it was gold only in December

Parkhead was 700 last season I’m led to believe. Hardly comparable

Because gold members deserve some kind of exclusive perk and us being guaranteed 1 of 2 old firms should be considered
So fellow bears should move to suit you for more tickets for their hole , and then they should be shut off to those on Gold ,some right selfish entitlement here. It’s gold only now due to numbers and that’s fine but if more it should be open to rest all applicants the proportioned per tier. As said above if not willing to move from your own season ticket seat EVERY time they visit for the allocation to those rats be bigger then your opinion is null and void in first place

So fellow bears should move to suit you for more tickets for their hole , and then they should be shut off to those on Gold ,some right selfish entitlement here. It’s gold only now due to numbers and that’s fine but if more it should be open to rest all applicants the proportioned per tier. As said above if not willing to move from your own season ticket seat EVERY time they visit for the allocation to those rats be bigger then your opinion is null and void in first place
If it increased to 1600/2000, I think silver and bronze should get an allocation. Agreed

There are people in the Broomloan (my and my 2 sons being 3 of them) who enjoy not having to give our seat up for their fans.
In the past we were moved to the Club Deck or the West corner, which isn't ideal.
Of course now there are even more people in this area with full season tickets who can't be moved because there aren't enough seats to accommodate.
I personally wouldn't be everse to them having a typical European allocation but unsure how feasible that is.

Good news.

Never understood why some of our support enjoy attend their ground and thus financially supporting the biggest peado ring in Scotland.
I do because there a supporters that want to support the Rangers.

I won't deny anyone who wants to do that but quite frankly give the Yahoos their 750 and stick them where most of us can't see them.

And don't indulge with the Rhats that infest their boardroom. Don't give an inch.

People talking about seats being broken and the stand in general being destroyed have very short memories. I’m sure it was the Warburton old firm game there that the toilets got destroyed in the upper. Why folk are pretending we were angels there is beyond me. They know it isn’t true so why say it

No point in arguing amongst ourselves. Celtic caused the problem years when stopping us having a Rangers end anymore at the Piggery. Unless we get that back, Rangers should stand firm.

Of course I don't. However, as a nation we have one match that has interest across the world. If we want to make money in future whether it be TV deals or whatever we have to make this as tense and vibrant as possible.
Lets be honest when we are losing to them the place is dead. It's not a great spectacle.
The money thing is a red herring,Scottish Football is pish,we’ve maxed out on the TV cash as seen on the latest offering.
I used to love going there but have no interest now,hate even giving them 800,don’t understand the thought process of giving them more so they can sing the Jimmy Bell,Goalie,Walter Smith,song which they would?

The money thing is a red herring,Scottish Football is pish,we’ve maxed out on the TV cash as seen on the latest offering.
I used to love going there but have no interest now,hate even giving them 800,don’t understand the thought process of giving them more so they can sing the Jimmy Bell,Goalie,Walter Smith,song which they would?
Just because you have no interest now doesn't mean everyone is the same. Look at the pictures from when we equalised with Clint Hill and tell me that doesn't look incredible.

I hate those piss kidneys as much as the next person but I do feel the derby has lost something in the stands, when in the streets it's as alive as ever.

We are too big a club to hand tickets to the same few every week. Whilst I get the argument that those who go every week deserve a privilege, we have thousands of fans who would go every week.

MyGers is a counterproductive scheme. Gives the same few the tickets, whilst many more would gladly buy them.

Back