Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

People against euro allocations because they hate us are the biggest fairies about.

Imagine being hated by your biggest rivals, madness.

2000/2500 is a decent compromise that means no one will miss out on getting to Ibrox but still getting a chance of attending our biggest away game of the season.

People against euro allocations because they hate us are the biggest fairies about.

2000/2500 is a decent compromise that means no one will miss out on getting to Ibrox but still getting a chance of attending our biggest away game of the season.
No one misses out, apart from the 1200-1700 who will miss out.

Aye it is funding that mob why are you so keen
Rangers only interest should be catering for their own support
Remember the banners your grandchildren will be mentally challenged fans , as well as taking my own granddaughter loads of other families with kids , many of thes will be our future support in years to come and they will not give a flying %^*& if they never got a ticket for parkhead, to much entitlement in our support at times

Euro allocation is a set % by UEFA ,
SPFL are never going to set %

Just because you have no interest now doesn't mean everyone is the same. Look at the pictures from when we equalised with Clint Hill and tell me that doesn't look incredible.

I hate those piss kidneys as much as the next person but I do feel the derby has lost something in the stands, when in the streets it's as alive as ever.
Each to their own.

There’s no way we’re ever giving those animals any more tickets, it’s not even a conversation no matter how much they squeal.

One sporting advantage they can’t manipulate.

Do you think we have the same chance at the piggery with no fans?
They have beat us more at Ibrox than at their own dump in recent years with the change in allocation

* even excluding covid season , we had a few draws but the 3-0 loss in feb that should been January was first in a long since lost 2-1 Morelos sent off. Where as beat us at Ibrox twice since that game

Last edited:
Screenshot-20220819-200641-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Give us the whole end like here in 1998 then it would be more equal.

50000-2500= 47500

We have 46000 season ticket holders, everyone would still get in.

Club still gets a cut of over 1000 tickets to use.
You said no one misses out. But someone does because they aren't empty seats.

The club aren't going to reduce their requirements.

So 1200 non-ST supporters miss out.

Some people have very short memories

Flash bangs thrown from them into the corner

Griffiths tying scarfs to our goal posts

Mock lynchinhs of rangers fans and orangemen at their stadium

The massive advantage they got with a full stand behind a goal and us shoved into a corner

The role that scum club played in our demise

The role they continue to play including refereeing appointments and recruitment

Some people are so fucking blind it’s unreal

Give them nothing they hate us we need to hate them more

You said no one misses out. But someone does because they aren't empty seats.

The club aren't going to reduce their requirements.

So 1200 non-ST supporters miss out.

It’s always been known that if you want to guarantee a ticket to a celtic game at Ibrox then you need a season ticket.

Season ticket includes all domestic games, not everyone signs up for the European games, so is easier to give away support bigger allocation

Brilliant news, never give them one more ticket than they already get. I care only about Rangers fans getting into Ibrox, no where else.

It’s always been known that if you want to guarantee a ticket to a celtic game at Ibrox then you need a season ticket.
I don't believe any home match should be exclusively STs.

Regardless, the club would probably scale back ST numbers to accommodate any increase in away fans rather than absorb it.

Just because you have no interest now doesn't mean everyone is the same. Look at the pictures from when we equalised with Clint Hill and tell me that doesn't look incredible.

I hate those piss kidneys as much as the next person but I do feel the derby has lost something in the stands, when in the streets it's as alive as ever.
You would have to look at pictures as there was nothing to see on TV with us stick away in a shite restricted view corner.

Remember the faces in the photo of our end when Clint Hill scored , our own clubs taken that away
Remember the flare thrown at our goalkeeper, or the flash bang thrown into our support from these scumbags? Our own club has taken that away.

Why is why a % based allocation provides the perfect split when it comes to fan ratio at each ground. At the moment and for many years it hasn't been a fair split.

Spot on mate. I only pointed it out as a lot of our fans seem to conveniently forget when this is being discussed.

50000-2500= 47500

We have 46000 season ticket holders, everyone would still get in.

Club still gets a cut of over 1000 tickets to use.
Not many after you consider there’s 57 odd rows for segregation

Club use would be circa 500

If it was 1500-2000, then it’s much more manageable

Tickets have always been available for walk up fans for every game aside from Celtic until last season

Why wasn’t this an issue in 2018/19 and 2019/20 when there was no public sale?

If Celtic got 2000, all ST holders would get a ticket albeit some would be relocated
So it's OK to move loyal fans for the scum so you can go to the piggery?
Giving more tickets to scum fans takes away the chance of non ST Rangers fans attending a game at Ibrox.
We look after our own first and foremost.

Remember the flare thrown at our goalkeeper, or the flash bang thrown into our support from these scumbags? Our own club has taken that away.
Can they not do that from the corner ? , we’ve to judge allocations on stewards and police not doing their job right ?

So it's OK to move loyal fans for the scum so you can go to the piggery?
Giving more tickets to scum fans takes away the chance of non ST Rangers fans attending a game at Ibrox.
We look after our own first and foremost.
So I can go. Here we are again, people trying to make it out as if it’s all about me personally

I’ve said some would need relocated yet, I’d happily be one of those moving. Also to clarify, I don’t think it should be a situation whereby people top of gold get both games each season

Also, last point - why is RSC allocation and mygers allocation lower for Celtic? People following on a game by game basis get shafted by the club too

I’ll care more when they take into account the feelings of people that try and follow the team everywhere.
Utter drivel. Some people can't afford to go to away games. Some people work weekends or have other commitments. Doesn't make them less of a Rangers fan.

Can they not do that from the corner ? , we’ve to judge allocations on stewards and police not doing their job right ?
They’d get lifted and they’re too far away to affect the pitch now.

If they give us the full away end at the piggery like we had before then let’s have a conversation but we’ve been shafted since they built that monstrosity.

No chance they will do that as they’d need to move their own supporters but we have many on here wanting to shaft our home support to return to a pish allocation in a shit location.

Utter drivel. Some people can't afford to go to away games. Some people work weekends or have other commitments. Doesn't make them less of a Rangers fan.
Agree, it doesn’t make people better fans and anyone saying that is mistaken. It makes them more loyal though, due to their personal circumstances allowing them to do so

The club have literally introduced a loyalty scheme ranking people on how loyal they are

So I can go. Here we are again, people trying to make it out as if it’s all about me personally

I’ve said some would need relocated yet, I’d happily be one of those moving. Also to clarify, I don’t think it should be a situation whereby people top of gold get both games each season

Also, last point - why is RSC allocation and mygers allocation lower for Celtic? People following on a game by game basis get shafted by the club too
It's not about you but you'd happily move. You. What about other fans? What about what they think?

Back