old firm documentary

RTID55

there was a thread the other day showing an old firm documentary and i asked the question if any1 had seen the one with the 2 lads that share a flat 1 bluenose 1 tim and they both go to the game at the piggery. the teddy bears won 2-0 vignal and novo. does any1 know were i could find this as i have been looking for agees to find it. am near sure it was ESPN it was on

There’s an FB group The Rangers Archives, the guy who runs it will have this doc and may well run u off a copy if u ask nicely

I know the one your in about. Had great footage of the rangers fans at the piggery and also follows an rsc bus to the game.

I know the one your in about. Had great footage of the rangers fans at the piggery and also follows an rsc bus to the game.

yes and on the way back theres 3 or 4 young team next to motorway waving union jacks or rangers flags. its a. excellent documentary just a pitty its not easy to access

yes and on the way back theres 3 or 4 young team next to motorway waving union jacks or rangers flags. its a. excellent documentary just a pitty its not easy to access

Used to be on ESPN classic. Been looking for it myself but can’t find it anywhere.

I remember one, it might have been Glasgow Colours, which was made by a French guy and was quite nicely filmed. That’s about the best I could say about it. It was unbelievably one sided, they were interviewing some wet blanket who had been the only Nonce fan in his school. They went back to the playground and recalled the trauma of having the whole school, even the girls, stand around him in the playground chanting ‘5-1’ at him in 1988.

I remember one, it might have been Glasgow Colours, which was made by a French guy and was quite nicely filmed. That’s about the best I could say about it. It was unbelievably one sided, they were interviewing some wet blanket who had been the only Nonce fan in his school. They went back to the playground and recalled the trauma of having the whole school, even the girls, stand around him in the playground chanting ‘5-1’ at him in 1988.

He can count himself lucky as If he has gone to a bheasting facility he would gave got much , much worse.

Know the one your talking about as the Gers fan used to go on our bus. His flatmate also sold old programmes at Ibrox on our match day despite outing himself as a Celtic fan in the documentary

Know the one your talking about as the Gers fan used to go on our bus. His flatmate also sold old programmes at Ibrox on our match day despite outing himself as a Celtic fan in the documentary

am sure his flatmate was sacked from work cos he phoned in sick yet was seen onntelly at an away match for the beggers.

Back