Old firm facts

"Existing on a diet of blind faith, bitterness and shamrock emojis, these are the supporters who call out the ‘entitlement’ of anyone who takes issue with a 4-1 defeat against Sparta Prague."

:D :D :D

"Existing on a diet of blind faith, bitterness and shamrock emojis, these are the supporters who call out the ‘entitlement’ of anyone who takes issue with a 4-1 defeat against Sparta Prague."

:D :D :D
Glorious, absolutely glorious.

Even the most optimistic bear in the world couldn’t have envisaged the way this season is panning out. B-)

To me, it's written by someone who is clearly beeling.

You can quite literally feel the beel.

I would be surprised if he wasn't a Tim but guess we don't know either way.
To me, you’re talking utter nonsense, there is never an indication he’s beeling when joking about either of us, then again it can never be that straight forward for some folk.

Reactions: Moz
To me, you’re talking utter nonsense, there is never an indication he’s beeling when joking about either of us, then again it can never be that straight forward for some folk.
haha calm down princess, was merely my observation of the fellas work.

go and get yourself a snickers.

I work with him and have virtually no idea who he supports. He's very secretive about it but all I know is it's neither half of the Old Firm.
Why’s he so secretive? I’ve seen Hibs and Partick mentioned before but who knows

Why’s he so secretive? I’ve seen Hibs and Partick mentioned before but who knows
Basically because it means nobody can properly claim he's biased against their team. He even tries to make a distinction between the stuff he does under his real name and the stuff he does as OFF.

Back