Old Firm fans and the General Election

QmV6FIJ.gif

The sun can really write some amount of shite. It must be hard for their "journalists" to come up with shite like this every day of the year. Consistency is their strength.Unbelievable.

Exactly get them out.

I’m Lanark and Hamilton East, SNP only have a majority of around 300 on Conservatives.

I’ll be at the polling station at 7:30am to do all I can to ensure a Conservative victory before heading off to work.
The whole lot of then including the conservatives are utterly shameless. The Tory u turn on N.I. is nothing short of cowardice. Giving in to the EU and in particular the threat of violence from Dublin is the Neville chamberlain behaviour.

The whole lot of then including the conservatives are utterly shameless. The Tory u turn on N.I. is nothing short of cowardice. Giving in to the EU and in particular the threat of violence from Dublin is the Neville chamberlain behaviour.

It's a choice between Great Satan and Little Satan. But you've got to make a choice.

Anyone know the cut off date for applying for postal vote ? Got form in my bag keep forgetting to post it

I get that and agree overall.

But getting the SNP out of power is higher in my priorities than holding the Conservatives to account over their U turn on NI.

Just my personal opinion.

Also I’ve got to take issue with the “menacing” feel around football stadiums.

People still think all football fans are complete animals.

Lib dems? what a waste of a vote! no principles and certainly no great belief in the uk

Can’t beleive anybody on here votes labour, do they have short memories?

They are all as bad as each other the only party that doesn’t seem to toe the party line would be the brexit party but we’ll see how long that lasts.

Back