Old Firm Game at The Louden Sunday 31st March. Information.

Robert Marshall

For Information Only,

The Louden will be open at 11am on Sunday 31st March to show the noon Kick Off at Parkhead,

There is no cover charge

There will be no ticket needed for entry,

It is stricly 18 and over,

We will have our usual free Rolls and Pies,

I believe all the information is here, so no need to comment,

Last edited:
For Information Only,

The Louden will be open at 11am on Sunday 31st March to show the noon Kick Off at Parkhead,

There is no cover charge

It is strickly 18 and over,

You'll not remember us mate, we came into the Louden the day after the last home game. My old man was over from Belgium and was still buzzing the following day. We had a few drinks I know he chatted to you (I think) and I'm trying to convince the old bugger to come over to watch it in the Louden again. I'm flying up from London to spend it with you lot. I was in the Louden on the 29th, the old fella had my ST, so it's my wee superstition now. Watch it in the Louden.

35ml measures?

Are you profiteering?

Craig and Jill show on?

10 pager :))

I'm off on the 1st so looking forward to it, wish I lived a bit closer to Glasgow or I'd have gone to the Louden, I'm sure it'll be a great day in there.

You'll not remember us mate, we came into the Louden the day after the last home game. My old man was over from Belgium and was still buzzing the following day. We had a few drinks I know he chatted to you (I think) and I'm trying to convince the old bugger to come over to watch it in the Louden again. I'm flying up from London to spend it with you lot. I was in the Louden on the 29th, the old fella had my ST, so it's my wee superstition now. Watch it in the Louden.

This is next level stuff.

Any pubs in London to watch the game?

The Louden, Glasgow.

OK, get you in there.

This is next level stuff.

Any pubs in London to watch the game?

The Louden, Glasgow.

OK, get you in there.
Plenty of pubs in London mate. One within walking distance to me will show it. But that we combo of me and auld Bridge worked a treat last time. He’s coming over and we’re doing hospitality in the Louden :))

What time can you get a pint on a Sunday?

Thought it was 12:30, not sure if still the case.

Used to kill me in the old Clachan days. Usually worth the wait but still felt like a lifetime.

For Information Only,

There is no cover charge

can you do a question and answer session with jill and craig your usual celebrity guests lol

For Information Only,

There is no cover charge

Can I bring my girlfriend this time?

Back