Old Firm Game at The Louden Sunday 31st March. Information.

....rrrright in there .... I'm glad the Auctioneers pub in the city centre which is a great place to take the family to watch Rangers away games doesn't ridicule its patrons for spelling or grammar... But great to see you're still on the ball
Does it noise people up for ballsing up the 'quote' function though..?

No it wasn't
:rolleyes:.....lol
Robert the quintessential prescriptive grammarian .....
Fortunately the Auctioneers in the city centre , does not have English higher as a prerequisite proviso to gain entry for the entire family to sit in comfort , with good food and like minded Rangers supporters to watch the Rangers away games ...:))

Do you have an afternoon tea option for those of us treating our mothers on mothers day Robert?

To be fair, i bet you if you told Rab you were bringing your Mum along, he'd get a pack of scones and a jar of jam on the go (along eith a free ham roll)! :p

You if you want to, it's our normal amount of Stewards, 2 at each door and the rest spread throughout the pub
I have been in loads of times. What I was meaning is, what would you do if the whole place suddenly started singing naughty songs? You can’t chuck everyone out.

Another louden post & the same snide comments about prices, measure sizes & not wanting the license jeapordised with add ons appear like clockwork.
We’re some bunch for slating our own.

We will run the pub under the current regulations and anyone breaking these rules will be asked to leave. The wonders of CCTV. Why you asking, genuine question
Only asking out of genuine interest. I have only ever once been in a boozer when it has all kicked off and would never want to be again. It was an after party after a nightclub and was essentially a lock-in. There was a massive scrap and it all went off, bouncers, punters, the lot. I enjoy your pub and it’s well run. Was just wondering what would happen if things turned.

Back