Old firm ref

EricBoAnderson

No chance Bobby Madden being the ref given the predictable reaction from the media for awarding us 2 pens yesterday. Not sure who I'd want between Gollum or Beaton. If its Father Clancy again then I'll greet

No chance Bobby Madden being the ref given the predictable reaction from the media for awarding us 2 pens yesterday. Not sure who I'd want between Gollum or Beaton. If its Father Clancy again then I'll greet
Its usually the 4th official from the last game between the sides

Don't think it'll be Clancy. They'll be saving him for later in the season in case it's close at the top of the league. I reckon it'll be Collum

It will be Clancy. Celtic have him terrified and beaton won’t be allowed to ref another OF, nor will McClean and Madden won’t be allowed to either.

It definitely won’t be Clancy . He’s been outed and they know it , he’s toxic now . Colin or robertson is my guess .

Anyone but Clancy, he should never be near another one after his performance last time.

They are all pretty crap but I think Collum is the best of a bad bunch.

Nick Walsh had been tipped to be the ref for the game in March as he was the 4th official in December but when the ref was announced it was John Beaton.

It will be Nick Walsh if the recent sequence for these games is still valid.

Clancy won’t be near this one due to having the last one. They’ll need to do with his cheating elsewhere for now and can utilise him for an OF later in the season.

Why would it not go ahead?
Wee Nikla is worried that fans me gather round TV screens in pubs and houses to watch it without social distancing, or maybe even gather outside the cesspit in great numbers.
To be fair there is a great chance that mob would turn up outside the stadium to give the usual warm welcome to our players as they arrive.

It will not be Kevin Clancy. Of the so-called top referees only Walsh and Robertson have still to be appointed for this game. As it will be an empty stadium I suspect it will be one of these two. Remember Clancy’s first time was at Ibrox 18 months ago when the league had already been won so he was under no real pressure. Different story last December when it mattered.

Clancy had the last one so that surely rules him out. They'll be looking to save him for one of the fixtures further down the line, probably at Ibrox in January.

They'll make sure it's Father Clancy or Collum.

We have no refs left in this wee Rangers hating republican back water of a country that will allow for a pro Celtic bias free game unfortunately.

Wee Nikla is worried that fans me gather round TV screens in pubs and houses to watch it without social distancing, or maybe even gather outside the cesspit in great numbers.
To be fair there is a great chance that mob would turn up outside the stadium to give the usual warm welcome to our players as they arrive.

God I’d have loved to be a rangers player , getting that treatment, The smile on my face would drive the bastards crazy

And the UBs gave here the evidence she needed yesterday.

With Gerrard destined to be given a touch line ban and given no fans in stadia, is there anything in rules thst he cant sit directly behind or to the side of dugout?

Do they still follow the 4th official will be the next referee? I thin someone pointed that out last season on here.

It'll be their favourite Clancy most likely.

Clancy or Collum. Both cunts and both terribly bad referees.

either or, it’s a surefire way of stopping rangers playing with any fluency and it’s definitely a surefire way to allow the mentally challengeds plenty of chances and dodgy decisions.

it’ll be a while before someone like madden or Beaton get the big one. Won’t fit the agenda.

Michael Stewart being rushed through his referee qualifications as we speak.
Seriously though no chance madden or beaton will get it. Will be none other than Clancy I would wager.

They will play for free kicks and corners to send there centre halves up , where they will be a danger , it’s up to us to be street wise and give little opportunity to do this

It’s a hard sell but I think Collum is the least of the possible evils.

Clancy should never again be allowed into the ground for any match involving us and/or the tramps.

Craig Thomson and Andrew Waddell coming out of retirement to be the ref and 4th official.

With Michael Stewart on VAR.

Can't take any chances in a season that means so much.

Back