old govan arms

Was sold a few weeks ago. New owners are former Richards owners heard they want to change name to Morgan’s or something but having problems doing so.

Was sold a few weeks ago. New owners are former Richards owners heard they want to change name to Morgan’s or something but having problems doing so.

So it's not gonna be a mentally challenged hellhole when it opens back up then?

That the one all the mentally challengeds were out on the street creating a diversion while the mates stole the takings from the pub :D

Some cxnt ran away with a safe and £6k takings whilst the owner was in Dubai. Inside job if there was one.

If you kno the family and can work out the clue in my username... sadly RW let the dark side in... his wife who is boss and a st holder at the knew camp .. his daughter Morgan followed in her mother’s choice of life style. The slop house is under their control & staying true to its roots...

If you kno the family and can work out the clue in my username... sadly RW let the dark side in... his wife who is boss and a st holder at the knew camp .. his daughter Morgan followed in her mother’s choice of life style. The slop house is under their control & staying true to its roots...
Think the Red Lion needs to be re-created. One of the best Rangers pubs back in the day.

I hope it remains open, we need to know these scum b@stards are concentrated in one place, leaves the streets safe for ordinary decent folk.

Back