Old Rangers Shop products you liked

I've still got the original Rangers tartan scarf going strong. It's like wearing a scarf made of midges...that's why it's still going strong.

Programme binders, official bar scarf, whisky glass, I need a Rangers whisky glass
Is that a glass with 'I need a Rangers whisky' on it?
I remember them doing the spirits, my sister loved the gin and I hear the whisky was nice too. I loved the chocolate. Was it the Duncans stuff you could only get inside the ground? They did Rangers crisps as well.

My all time favourite Rangers item was the reversible Adidas Rangers tartan bomber jacket. Must have been 93-94ish.
It was the absolute business. Would buy it again in a minute if I could find one.

I had a Rangers tank-top in the Eighties, bought from the wee souvenir shop on Copland Road. It was blue, top and bottom, with a broad red band in the middle and a large white RFC.

I felt so proud wearing it.

Brilliant memory’s that brings back. No I do feel disappointed with my trip to the new store when you see what was on offer. My kids would of empty by bank in there. Like I did my dads.

There was a wall clock in the shape of a massive watch, I seem to remember having c.20 years ago.

Maybe as part of the 150th celebrations, the club could put out a catalogue of sorts purely for nostalgia but also sell some of that type of stuff as limited editions.

Stuff with the old style badge (think the one from the 92/93 strips) on them - slippers, t shirts etc.

The school bags and boot bags that had the same designs of the seasons strip could be something the club could work with Castore on as updated versions of the old adidas stuff

Im sure there is a big market for stuff like this considering our worldwide fan base. The club should be looking into getting some of these items manufactured again and capitalise on our brand. The Castore premium quality gear is good but is out of financial reach for a lot of our fans. Not saying we should sell utter tat but some decent mid range souvenirs that can be afforded by fans and parents of future fans should be an option.

1.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg
17.jpeg
18.jpeg
19.jpeg

Those were the days, some proper gear in there.

Scary to think how much of that stuff I had when I was browsing there.

I had a Rangers tank-top in the Eighties, bought from the wee souvenir shop on Copland Road. It was blue, top and bottom, with a broad red band in the middle and a large white RFC.

I also remember having this tank top!
Loved it!

The Admiral Rugby style training top, the huge logo on the back stuck to every hair you sat on and made a loud farting noise as you stood up.

Used to have the dart board case that when doors were closed club emblem was displayed, have it to father in law who just threw it away after about 3 months after I left the UK

The clock where the doors opened and played Follow Follow.
I still have this and it still works. I would like to see our shops stock a wide range of club related goods along the lines of the catalogue posted on page one. We should be catering to the widest range of our fans as we can, not everyone can afford £170 hoodies and not everyone wants a keyring but the choice to buy them should be there. My wife used to make one trip for my Christmas or birthday presents and that was to the Rangers shop. It would be good to have a wide range to choose from again.

Loved the big Rangers mirror I bought around about 1983-4, had the stadium in the middle with the crests at the sides I think. Spent my full wage which on the YTS was about £27 on it. About twenty years later came home from work and asked the missus "where's my mirror"?
"Aw I gave it to wee Steven" her nephew...aye cheers for that. Never saw that mirror again.

I used to enjoy going in and buying the little prints of the players, normally signed as well. Was good as a young kid as you could afford a signed print. If I remember correctly they where postcard size.

Now you are at the hands of people who have cornered the market. Always wondered how they are able to get so many things signed at once.

I had that tank top, I loved it when I was a wee boy.

A Brian Laudrap & Gazza Figurine, was probably 1996/97 season. I had the gazza one and my cousin has the Laudrap one.

Think we broke them.

Edit: on phone so can’t post phone but this is it

I've got that and a couple of others would swap 3 of them for an old scarf if any collectors find that of interest

I've got the catalogue here from the season before, a lot of similar stuff.

I think this was the Christmas I got the bootbag based on the away kit and a giant spearmint lolly of the crest for Christmas.

Pleasingly I managed to pick up a decanter recently too (the same as pictured but it says 'Thanks for your continued support Season 92/93' on it).

I really want that Adidas football in the USA94 style, that said I want it all.

Back