Old replica shirts craze - prices compared across clubs

Has anyone here ever bought anything from DH Gate? All the pictures on there don’t show the Adidas branding, I take that is so Adidas don’t cone after them?
Really want the 92-94 and 94-96 home tops but can't afford the real deal. They are the only shirts I don’t have from my time supporting Rangers except from Warburton Championship season when we boycotted.
I get the little fellas other kits from here, loads of retro Rangers stuff. Not like the real deal but cheap enough not to be an issue

I have a match worn (by a sub) jersey from one of the last few games of the 9IAR season, signed by the full squad. Got it framed a while back. Any idea what this might be worth if I was to sell it?
Anyone?

I was up at my mates the other day and got talking about old replica tops he mentioned he has one, it’s only McCoists match worn signed top from 1992 cup final against Airdrie is absolutely mint condition!! I couldn’t believe it an absolute belter, he won it in a competition the DR where running at the time, there’s no chance he’ll sell it but anyone any idea how much it would be worth?

Ive got the 97 shirt brand new with tags still in bag im sure a few of us have them with that dead stock find a while back

Worth knowing, I have the same one in pretty good condition.

Wonder how much a Euro 92 CIS red shirt is worth - picked one of those up for £5 just after the tournament
Same here - came out college and bought it in JJB on Union Street

I made a thread for this but probably got chopped or not accepted can’t find it but

any recommendations for selling old tops or match programmes ? Sadly I’m considering parting with mines

most tops from the 90s I’d need to dig them out but I know Iv got ones there like the purple one which we had one season right upto the tangerine one a few seasons ago

programmes stretching back to the 70s

eBay? For quickness or is there any other avenues I should look at?

thanks

I made a thread for this but probably got chopped or not accepted can’t find it but

any recommendations for selling old tops or match programmes ? Sadly I’m considering parting with mines

most tops from the 90s I’d need to dig them out but I know Iv got ones there like the purple one which we had one season right upto the tangerine one a few seasons ago

thanks

there’s a Facebook memorabilia group who buy and sell programmes.

for your tops depending on how old I’d try and Sell them on twitter if you could. Like a auction because some of the prices they’re going for on there when people get caught up in the bidding is outrageous

there’s a Facebook memorabilia group who buy and sell programmes.

for your tops depending on how old I’d try and Sell them on twitter if you could. Like a auction because some of the prices they’re going for on there when people get caught up in the bidding is outrageous
Thank you I have a few of the boys on here looking for pics so gonna try that Avenue first

I don’t do twitter but I’ll look into the fb group thanks do you know the name

Was the old stock find not fakes? The failed 10iar season Nike ones certainly were.
Hang on. I bought one of those for £80 off that Classic Shirts. BNWTs. Those were fake? How do you know? What were the signs? I bought one at Xmas time we'll before DH Gate started punting them. Robbing bastards.

Last edited:
If you look at the reviews where people have posted pics of they stuff they have bought you will see in most cases they have all the branding etc. They are even punting our Castore strip on DH.

has anyone used soccerlord they are selling our admiral top from 90/91 for £33 and all our Adidas tops for the same. All look good on the pics.
I’ve used DH Gate
Looks ok but the material is akin to Lycra

as for Soccer Lord they’re slightly better fakes but can’t comment on the sizing or quality of material

Hang on. I bought one of those for £80 off that Classic Shirts. BNWTs. Those were fake? How do you know? What were the signs? I bought one at Xmas time we'll before DH Gate started punting them. Robbing bastards.
The fake ones had a solid red stripe across it whilst in the proper ones it faded to a darker shade, subtle but noticeable.

R9iEf87.jpg

nogVeJV.jpg

thanks
I helped a relative sell tops used Twitter and gave 10% to St Andrews Hospice. Tops ranged from early 90s to recent. Averaged £100 a top for the earlier ones some higher. My advice is to be honest with condition and post PTP measurement as well. You’ll sell them no problem.

I helped a relative sell tops used Twitter and gave 10% to St Andrews Hospice. Tops ranged from early 90s to recent. Averaged £100 a top for the earlier ones some higher. My advice is to be honest with condition and post PTP measurement as well. You’ll sell them no problem.

When u say used Twitter did u share to anyone’s account ect on Twitter ?

Sensible people will buy the strips at the end of the season when they are £10 and store them un worn and keep for 20-30 years then sell on
That`s exactly what I have done with the 2 Hummel strips still in the poly bags that they were shipped in however I don`t intend to sell them the same as I`ve kept the wee fellas tops in a vacuum sealed bag

When u say used Twitter did u share to anyone’s account ect on Twitter ?
Used my own account that’s not on a private setting so all shirts were in public view. Had some false bids on the first shirt but otherwise it worked very well.

Back