Old tickets stubs to sell

Carson’s chosen few

Clearing out my mums loft came across all my old rangers news and programmes. Also found loads of old ticket stubs , from the eighties including 87’ dynamo Kiev at Ibrox and 1999 when we won treble at Hampden with Rod Wallace scoring . Anybody know if they are worth anything or where i could sell . Memories are priceless however

Collectors page on facebook and Ebay are your best places to sell if you wish. I have collected ticket stubs for years. Have nearly every away stub back to 87.

I’ve got a carrier bag full of old stubs. Always good to look back on. Last time I showed my boy I had 1 for a beam back game and he was asking what that was. Strangest atmosphere ever

I've kept mine from 2008 euro final. Not sure if worth much but kept that and gave away the rest

Kept all mine going back about 25 years including 1999 ticket stub we won the league in a frame. My boy now collects all his.

I would say keep them OP as you admit memories are priceless. That`s worth more than selling for a £; if you have older ones they`ll appreciate in value(in time) depending on which game you have.
I`ve had bases in both Scotland and England since childhood;my Rangers collection is impressive (although not exhaustive)there are others with far more obscure items than mine;but for me,it`s not about competition,but a quiet pride about what I have collected over the years.
Chuck in all the English stuff that`s spread over two properties down south and I have over 100,000 items; team sheets;tickets;autographs;programmes;books;it`s my world.(And it`s f*cking industrial) :))
As other posters have pointed out,your collection would take up very little room;but give you so many happy memories...the snap-to hinged boxes at the asdas take and preserve tickets fine.
I picked up some annuals and a wee envelope of stubs for a donation to charity in Fife at the weekend.
Annuals worth nothing to anyone but me(2001-2005);but I`ll try and get them signed over the next few years. However the envelope contained Centenary Stand stubs from the filth Jan 73; Hibs 4th round Scottish Cup Feb 73;and Ajax Euro Super Cup;among others. Needless to say Bears,I was overjoyed.
Sorry if I`ve bored anyone reading this; but this really does it for me.:cool: It`s our history and I love it.

I’ve kept all mine since I started going to away games, I wouldn’t sell them or give them away personally, they hold more personal value in the long term.

I would say keep them OP as you admit memories are priceless. That`s worth more than selling for a £; if you have older ones they`ll appreciate in value(in time) depending on which game you have.
I`ve had bases in both Scotland and England since childhood;my Rangers collection is impressive (although not exhaustive)there are others with far more obscure items than mine;but for me,it`s not about competition,but a quiet pride about what I have collected over the years.
Chuck in all the English stuff that`s spread over two properties down south and I have over 100,000 items; team sheets;tickets;autographs;programmes;books;it`s my world.(And it`s f*cking industrial) :))
As other posters have pointed out,your collection would take up very little room;but give you so many happy memories...the snap-to hinged boxes at the asdas take and preserve tickets fine.
I picked up some annuals and a wee envelope of stubs for a donation to charity in Fife at the weekend.
Annuals worth nothing to anyone but me(2001-2005);but I`ll try and get them signed over the next few years. However the envelope contained Centenary Stand stubs from the filth Jan 73; Hibs 4th round Scottish Cup Feb 73;and Ajax Euro Super Cup;among others. Needless to say Bears,I was overjoyed.
Sorry if I`ve bored anyone reading this; but this really does it for me.:cool: It`s our history and I love it.
Thanks mate I think ill
Just keep them. Memories are too precious

Thanks mate I think ill
Just keep them. Memories are too precious
I’ve got a big bag from 83 to about 95 I think.
Some crackers.
It`s all about what they mean to you,guys.
It`s more than monetary value; it`s not only history; it`s part of your lives.
Perhaps I`m too deep;I don`t know... but I have things wrapped and tucked away that I`ll never see again...they`re for my kids... Rangers issue no1 for instance from the 1940`s. Some folk might say what`s the point if it`s stuck in a vault?...That`s true;but I know that I have it.. Hold on to your memories;they are part of you. Sorry it`s a bit deep;when you lose people;ticket stubs from games you have attended and are burned into your DNA; bring everything back.
They could be worthless in a monetary market;they are priceless in your memory. You should treasure them. WATP

Back