Old Trafford stadium tour

evo14

Official Ticketer
Down in Manchester next week for a few days and booked the Old Trafford Stadium Tour for the Monday.

I done it years ago and thought it was brilliant, but that was well over a decade ago. Has anyone been recently?

Down in Manchester next week for a few days and booked the Old Trafford Stadium Tour for the Monday.

I done it years ago and thought it was brilliant, but that was well over a decade ago. Has anyone been recently?

About 4 years ago. It's probably the best stadium tour I've ever been on.

The museum is incredible.

About 4 years ago. It's probably the best stadium tour I've ever been on.

The museum is incredible.
Yeah, my thoughts when I done it (probably about 2008) was that it was a fantastic experience and the old boy leading the tour was like a walking Wikipedia for Man Utd.

Yeah, my thoughts when I done it (probably about 2008) was that it was a fantastic experience and the old boy leading the tour was like a walking Wikipedia for Man Utd.

When we did it the guide lined us up in the tunnel, asking the Man U fans to make up the 'home team'. For the rest of us he asked who we wanted to be so I naturally shouted 'Rangers'.

He came up to me later and said we had the bes to best away support he had ever seen at Old Trafford.

Means bugger all really but, nice words all.the same.

About 4 years (and 3 stone, having looked at my pictures from it) ago as well. Was a great wee tour even though I’m not a massive Man U fan.

It's been about 4 years since we did it as well, a good tour. I remember being fascinated by the sheer number of tours they ran in a day, almost run with military precision.

Good tour, although I think the Glazers have neglected parts of the stadium, their fans say it seems a bit dated in places now.

How long does it go on for? i remember thinking that our 2 hour Ibrox tour was nowhere near long enough, we did see everything but i would have liked a bit more time to study everything.

Back