Ole’s still at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange thing is, they'll probably win in Sunday. Thats been the pattern run Ole, almost out the door.. Win a big game, go on a bit of a run. Start dropping points again

End up in no man's land
They always raise their game against the likes of Liverpool and city too.

That's great, he always pulls out a result when he's under pressure that's just enough to keep him in the job. :))

Sancho was an utter waste of money. Not because he is a bad player because they don’t need him. The cash should have been used on Ndidi.

Overall Utd should be on the phone too Conte begging him to take the job

Sancho was an utter waste of money. Not because he is a bad player because they don’t need him. The cash should have been used on Ndidi.

Overall Utd should be on the phone too Conte begging him to take the job
Conte or Zidane

Mental that managers like that are out of a job yet United are persisting with Ole

Manchester United will never again have the type of dominance that SAF lorded over, not now, with the amount of foreign investment in teams in the EPL. Every Sheikh and his man wants a piece of the EPL pie. Which makes for a very competitive, if not, morally bankrupt league, very entertaining year on year.
As for Ole, he'll probably see the season out, then be gone. Replaced by Zidane or Simeone.

Ole 45 minutes away from the sack and dodges another bullet. How many lives has this wee ginger pussy got?
His players obviously have full support for him as they could easily have once again hung him out to dry by going through the motions and get beat but no they go tight and eek out another great result

ole-crash.gif

This really should be the end but I wouldn’t even be surprised if he’s still there. With a good manager in, they could be a decent side.

When CR7 signed, I thought Ole would get a full, final season. After Leicester I thought he’d maybe get until Christmas. After today I don’t think he sees November!

I would argue he is the worst manager to ever manage in the Premiership given the resources he has at his disposal.

A nice wee guy but utterly clueless and out his depth.

A broken man, reminded me of watching Murty on the sidelines. Should be removed respectfully for the sake of his health.

I don't really bother much about the EPL but that was a pure scudding for Man U.
Second all over the pitch.

I feel a bit sorry for Ole. Seems a decent bloke but just doesn't have what is required. I hope he can do the honourable thing and step aside now. The amount of money English premiership managers are on probably makes that unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back