Ole's at the wheel

As a kid I hated Man U. In the early to mid 90s I regarded them as our rivals for the title of Britain’s premier club.

Now, I feel it’s pretty sad that such a massive club are such a bloody shambles.

It doesn't seem that long ago at all when United had Van Der Saar, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez among their ranks.

Now they have shithouses like Lindelof, Jones, Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Perreira and a massively past it carthorse in Juan Mata, all being led from the front by Rashford and Martial. Good God.

As a kid I hated Man U. In the early to mid 90s I regarded them as our rivals for the title of Britain’s premier club.

Now, I feel it’s pretty sad that such a massive club are such a bloody shambles.
What ! We were at death's door a few years ago and you are weeping over this mob.

10 points behind Liverpool after 6 games is quite some doing. But if anyone could do it, then it's Ole.

Extremely harsh on the guy.

You think it’s all his fault? Man United were a mess before he came in and still are. He has hardly been backed either.

I think it was the wrong decision to hire him but what’s happening at United is years of mismanagement at both playing and board levels. Not OGS.

You think it’s all his fault? Man United were a mess before he came in and still are. He has hardly been backed either.

I think it was the wrong decision to hire him but what’s happening at United is years of mismanagement at both playing and board levels. Not OGS.

You are correct to a degree that it's been years of mismanagement and poor rebuilding jobs. But they have regressed even further under Ole. I mean, who gets rid of Lukaku but doesn't replace him?? They guy can't even get the basics right.

The thing is I don't see how they get out of this - they need to gut the whole club from top to bottom and the owners simply won't do that whilst the money is still rolling in.

Taking the managers job is the biggest poisoned chalice in world football - unless they hand over total control to a quality manager, give them time to rebuild and hundreds of millions they will simply keep bumbling along from one disaster to the next.

Add in the fact that any world class players won't go anywhere near them as they don't have CL football and it really is a total mess - they seem to pay silly fees for middling players every single season.

Only thing that can save them is if the fans start getting really restless and manage to get rid of the owners but I don't even think that would have much of an effect as they are a merchandising machine.

He allowed Lukaku and Sanchez to leave and never replaced them? For me Rashford isn't a CF so they don't have CF on their books other than the 17 year old lad that has came on a few times this season. Shocking management.

His interview afterwards was also embarassing.

Who cares don’t know anybody that likes them

celtic fan in work said this to be me, with a straight face, when mourinho got sacked:

im glad he's been sacked i can start supporting man utd again, i cannot support anyone he manages as he's such a horrible prick'

He really has been an utter disaster. He's on a 4 year contract as well I'm led to believe. Imagine getting the Man United job after being sacked from Cardiff - he must've thought all his Christmas's had come at once.

Jose looked slightly embarrassed in the studio yesterday - suspect he feels partly to blame for how shite they are.

I was also disappointed with Keane - expected much more of a rant from him at full time.

Back