Oli McBurnie likely to be in bother

These the same young up and comers that brought a couple tarts in Iceland up to their room during a pandemic and filming it all. Or Grealish who has been caught drunk driving multiple times.
Haha it’s not just Foden. Or Greenwood for that matter.

Grealish is a tit and will never amount to what he could be.

Sancho, Bellingham, Mount, Rashford. All really talented and all seem to have heads screwed.

Await their inevitable downfall and scandal in time to come :D

These the same young up and comers that brought a couple tarts in Iceland up to their room during a pandemic and filming it all. Or Grealish who has been caught drunk driving multiple times.
True, why Foden seems to be being almost robotically trained how to conduct himself now.

Wee dicks have clearly been following him about. Happy enough to give it out but go crying like little gimps when they get a reaction.
The lady's front bottom filming is an absolute worst lady's front bottom. As much as I feel for McBurnie, he should know better. If I'm earning 20k a week, I'm not putting that in jeopardy for some wee wank stain

What on earth is he doing to even be in that sort of situation in the first place? He is an idiot for that and an idiot for losing it.
What would you do if done wee pr1vk starts having a go at you in the street and filming you?
The guy is lucky his phone only got smashed.

Stupid reaction from him, given he was being filmed. Anyway, who cares ?!
I wouldn’t say it’s a stupid reaction.
I think it’s the right reaction for any self respecting guy to take...wee cowards giving abuse for no reason they deserve it.
If he gets done for that then we may as well give up.

Don't know if already posted but BBC Sport App quoting N Yorkshire Police saying 24 yr old man arrested and in custody for assault on 21 yr old man. Is Oli 24 years old?

What would you do if done wee pr1vk starts having a go at you in the street and filming you?
As I said earlier in the thread he needs to take the phone not try and smash it. That way there’s no footage of the incident and much more of a he said, he said

I'd ignore it and walk away. I'd do that because I have self control and more importantly zero interest in getting done for assault as that would impact my ability to meet my responsibilities to my family and job.

It would be different if he was being threatened, but he wasn't. So now because of his double dose of stupidity he will likely be charged with assault.

I have some degree of sympathy for him as he’s the whipping boy for the scotland team, a lot of it to do with the crime of being an English-born rangers fan probably, had a shiter of a season too so probably taking it quite hard, hasn’t been that bad but still shows how bad the English market is when he’s a £20m striker

I have some degree of sympathy for him as he’s the whipping boy for the scotland team, a lot of it to do with the crime of being an English-born rangers fan probably, had a shiter of a season too so probably taking it quite hard, hasn’t been that bad but still shows how bad the English market is when he’s a £20m striker
Thing is though, i’d bet he would get 15 goals next season in the championship. Its just that extra step up in quality to the premiership which he doesn’t seem to have. If like I predict he gets his club 15 goals and helps them up then its been well worth the money

Easy for us to sit here and cast judgement. None of us have to put up with the goading and abuse from morons that Mcburnie likely receives on a regular basis.

I'd ignore it and walk away. I'd do that because I have self control and more importantly zero interest in getting done for assault as that would impact my ability to meet my responsibilities to my family and job.

It would be different if he was being threatened, but he wasn't. So now because of his double dose of stupidity he will likely be charged with assault.
Fair enough...personally I don’t think there is anything wrong with teaching a wee sh1tebag like that a lesson.
If I was in charge laws would be very different :)

People film everything nowadays. It’s a sad reflection on our society. That’s people’s first reaction to everything now. Get it filmed.

Is that supposed to mean something to a bunch of Scottish Rangers fans?

No offence, but you're not exactly talking Caracas, East St Louis or Scampia FFS.
No but it might give a wee laugh to the Rangers fans in the area - and there's plenty. Ffs

You aren't the one getting this abuse every day you go to the local high St or when you are out and about. It must be wearing to constantly have some idiot goading you and screaming abuse and filming you.

Back