Olimpiu Morutan contract from FCSB to Galatasaray

I would say that contract is a load of shit, it’s not written in a contract format. Straight away you wouldn’t have the team names written every time they would be written in full at the start and then be called buyer or seller or words to that affect.

if it is real then it’s not been written by a lawyer/contracts person.

I would say that contract is a load of shit, it’s not written in a contract format. Straight away you wouldn’t have the team names written every time they would be written in full at the start and then be called buyer or seller or words to that affect.

Don't talk shite

Hard to tell as the screenshots start at clause 3.

Don't talk shite
I deal with and write enough contracts in my day to day job that I can tell when they are fake or have been written by someone who doesn’t know what they are doing. With the money involved I’m sure they have someone who knows what they are doing involved.

I would even go as far as saying the contract might not even be written in English unless there is a rule by UEFA for it to happen.

I deal with and write enough contracts in my day to day job that I can tell when they are fake or have been written by someone who doesn’t know what they are doing. With the money involved I’m sure they have someone who knows what they are doing involved.

I would even go as far as saying the contract might not even be written in English unless there is a rule by UEFA for it to happen.
I also deal with contacts (on a global, blue chip level) on a daily basis, and can tell you that I've rarely seen company names abbreviated. Other terminology, absolutely, but not company names.

And why you think a contract between clubs from two entirely different countries, with entirely different languages, would be in anything other than English makes me doubt if you're as savvy as you state.

What is it about the way this is written makes you think it's not by a legal expert?

I'd go as far to say that this is almost certainly a standard template used by many football clubs (perhaps even supplied by UEFA itself) which is then amended for each transfer deal.

I also deal with contacts (on a global, blue chip level) on a daily basis, and can tell you that I've rarely seen company names abbreviated. Other terminology, absolutely, but not company names.

And why you think a contract between clubs from two entirely different countries, with entirely different languages, would be in anything other than English makes me doubt if you're as savvy as you state.

What is it about the way this is written makes you think it's not by a legal expert?

I'd go as far to say that this is almost certainly a standard template used by many football clubs (perhaps even supplied by UEFA itself) which is then amended for each transfer deal.

Could they not actually be registered as trading under FCSB?

I would, respectfully, disagree with almost all that you have written.

The contract is what I would expect and I’m surprised someone in your professional role is surprised at it being in English.

Well of you deal with contracts daily then surely you would be more than aware that their isn't really a set way to write contracts and this they vary greatly in their language. So long as the contract lays out the agreements between all involved parties clearly then its good enough, no?

It's not uncommon in contracts to have full names used throughout a document. I worked in a lawyers 6 yeara and I've seen contracts from different sectors and they all differ. Maybe Uefa want it this way so its clear to anyone who reads a particular clause without them having to first go to the start of the document.

I also deal with contracts on a day to day basis, usually contracts in the millions of pounds range but occasionally in the tens of millions of pounds. It looks pretty legit to me tbh, and let me tell you, what I've not learned from Football Manager 21 isn't worth knowing.

B-D

Number_9’s contract writing career:

fe5c371392699a67ede5d0f9073a7c66.gif

This thread has just made me aware of how many Walter Mittys we have of FF.

Absolutely priceless lol.
I can back up my statements :D I've personally signed MSA's with the two largest pharma and tech organisations in the world within the last two weeks.

I'm fairly sure they were written by someone "who knows what they're doing", but may check with Number_9 next time.

I don’t doubt at all that the images are genuine. As you say, it’s probably fairly much a copy and paste from other agreements. But it looks like that hasn’t been done particularly diligently; for example the staged payments of the sell-on fee example has been poorly adapted.

Based on other leaks thought I think this is generally representative of football administration not being quick as slick and professional as other industries rather than an indication that this document has been faked.

I don’t doubt at all that the images are genuine. As you say, it’s probably fairly much a copy and paste from other agreements. But it looks like that hasn’t been done particularly diligently; for example the staged payments of the sell-on fee example has been poorly adapted.

Based on other leaks thought I think this is generally representative of football administration not being quick as slick and professional as other industries rather than an indication that this document has been faked.
There are definitely little inconsistencies, particularly with punctuation, however the content itself is clearly sound enough.

Guys this is 100% fake.

We all know sevco are the only club in world football that pay transfer fees in installments.

There are definitely little inconsistencies, particularly with punctuation, however the content itself is clearly sound enough.
Agree the content seems good enough and the end goal of what would be achieved is there. My issues are that there are a lot of mistakes in how it is written and for a contract of this value, even if from a template, it would be worded a little better.
I would also expect it to be written in dual language, Turkish and English and if that was the case you would write it side by side.

Agree the content seems good enough and the end goal of what would be achieved is there. My issues are that there are a lot of mistakes in how it is written and for a contract of this value, even if from a template, it would be worded a little better.
I would also expect it to be written in dual language, Turkish and English and if that was the case you would write it side by side.
He's back to criticise it again! Incredible scenes! B-D

Glad you think it is 'good enough' now - that'll be a relief to both clubs.

I actually agree with both sides - I don't think it looks greatly written, but I would guess it's a standard form used within the game, possibly provided by UEFA or CAS.

Well I can tell you that I work for football manager and that’s 100% legitimate just like our game.

Back