Oliver McBurnie for £15 million

A very very talented player, a player that brings players around him into a game,a footballers footballer.But of course guys on FF know best,Mcburnie will play for us one day,and will be a success no doubt about it
He's slightly better than useless.

Utterly laughable

Anytime I’ve seen him he’s looked hopeless. Lanky all arms and legs type of player with no real quality

*awaits staunch bears telling me how big a bear he is therefore he must be a quality player
Watch Swansea much? Or are you basing it of a couple Half's for Scotland?

Why does it always have to turn into a pissing contest? McBurnie is a very good player and is worth what a team will bid for him.

Save me the "Aye, but that one time I watched him play for Scotland, he was shite" nonsense.

I really don’t know why folk struggle with this.

It’s as simple as there being significantly more money in the English Championship than the Scottish top flight.

The competition is considerably stronger, the attendances bigger, the sponsorship deals greater.

It doesn’t make McBurnie a better player than Morelos, he just happens to play in a more lucrative league.

English football is mental.

Genuinely mental.

A bang average striker going for £15m, you have McGuire going for £80m.

It is fucked.

There has to come a time when we have capped Transfer fees.

No point in comparing McBurnie to Morelos as they are completely different players.

McBurnie scores goals in the English Championship. Teams will be interested and as its England, the prices will be over priced.

Kept reading on here that Shankland would have been a good signing for us yet McBurnie is labelled shite.

When you look at what McGinn and McBurnie are being priced at then no wonder Gerrard and Rangers want £20m for Morelos. The lad is under contract and we hold all the aces.

Never seen him play but going by some of the comments, he doesn't sound overly good. Would he genuinely be a first team regular and improve us?

He'll be one of these "big fans" that come to us when he's 33 and blighted by injuries.

I sincerely hope that those days are behind us now.;)

W.A.T.P.

we won't be in for the guy and he was wrongly quoted in the op's thread so any views or opinions that are getting very heated on this thread are purely sceptical.

half of yeez would start a fight in an empty hoose.

I like McBurnie and would certainly take him at Ibrox but we're obviously not going to buy at that sort of price.

Seems they have rejected the bid - they want more for him.

This is a strange one as his stats look great from last season but not a chance he would be near as effective in the EPL as he is bang average and actually looked like he would be released the last few seasons.

Suddenly after one decent season they want somebody to break the bank for him.

Anyone who scores 15+ goals a season in a league like the English championship is not “useless” , “brutal” or “shite” he’d be good for us for example maybe not morelos and Defoe level but certainly not a striker to be laughed at like some are

Anyone who scores 15+ goals a season in a league like the English championship is not “useless” , “brutal” or “shite” he’d be good for us for example maybe not morelos and Defoe level but certainly not a striker to be laughed at like some are

Just looking at players like Daryl Murphy and Teemu Pukki shows that some times that wouldn't be the case ...

I'm not sure, plenty of bang average strikers have scored goals in that league over the years. Daryl Murphy, Ross McCormack etc.

Mcburnie is decent but will do nothing in the premier league.

Am i the only one that's sick about hearing about McBurnie every week ok here ?

Yes i know i shouldn't have come on to say that if the thread doesn't interest me :cool:

Latest posts

Back