Oliver McBurnie for £15 million

He's got some goalscoring record for someone that looks like Peter crouch has been in about his maw.

Reactions: o7o
I'd be pretty surprised if he scored any sort of half decent number of goals in the Premier league.

Different markets. Playing in England automatically inflates your price. He'd be 5 mil tops if he played in SPFL

He has a good goalscoring record in the championship which English teams rate very highly that's where the fee comes from. For what is worth I think he is an awkward and leggy forward but it works to his advantage not £15 millions worth but decent none the less

Why does it always have to turn into a pissing contest? McBurnie is a very good player and is worth what a team will bid for him.

Save me the "Aye, but that one time I watched him play for Scotland, he was shite" nonsense.
Truth is any striker playing for Scotland at that time would look dugmeat

Why does it always have to turn into a pissing contest? McBurnie is a very good player and is worth what a team will bid for him.

Save me the "Aye, but that one time I watched him play for Scotland, he was shite" nonsense.

You mean roasters on FF ruin threads by having opinions and talking shite about players they dont even watch regularly? Well I never......

Utterly laughable

Anytime I’ve seen him he’s looked hopeless. Lanky all arms and legs type of player with no real quality

*awaits staunch bears telling me how big a bear he is therefore he must be a quality player

No mate you go and have a moan , it’s the going rate for someone who has 22 goals in that league , feck all to do with being staunch .

Utterly laughable

Anytime I’ve seen him he’s looked hopeless. Lanky all arms and legs type of player with no real quality

*awaits staunch bears telling me how big a bear he is therefore he must be a quality player
Scored 22 league goals last season so he clearly isnt hopeless.

Never seen him play but going by some of the comments, he doesn't sound overly good. Would he genuinely be a first team regular and improve us?

He'll be one of these "big fans" that come to us when he's 33 and blighted by injuries.

Utterly laughable

He is better than the player you describe, Bear or no Bear.
But 15 million would mean Morelos is worth at least 30 million, to put things in perspective.

No mate you go and have a moan , it’s the going rate for someone who has 22 goals in that league , feck all to do with being staunch .

I’m aware of the inflated fees in that league, I still think he is bang average at best and that’s not just based on Scotland games.

I guess in a league where Pukki and Waghorn scored regularly, it goes to show that average players can score regularly

Never seen him play but going by some of the comments, he doesn't sound overly good. Would he genuinely be a first team regular and improve us?

He'll be one of these "big fans" that come to us when he's 33 and blighted by injuries.

No. He’d be on our bench at best.

I’d go as far as to say that he wouldn’t offer us anything more than Lafferty.

Folk on here will exaggerate the guy because he isn’t shy in posting on social media about the bears

But I know for a fact that if he was a mentally challenged he’d be getting slaughtered on here for his ability

No. He’d be on our bench at best.

I’d go as far as to say that he wouldn’t offer us anything more than Lafferty.

Folk on here will exaggerate the guy because he isn’t shy in posting on social media about the bears

But I know for a fact that if he was a mentally challenged he’d be getting slaughtered on here for his ability

Pretty much what I thought. Cheers mate.

15mil for mcburnie. And I genuinely would be disappointed if we signed him for 5mil lol. Football is crazy these days.

Hes not a bad player but just hadn't overly impressed me when I've seen him

When guys like McBurnie are going for that then I really do hope we get a similar fee for Alfie when he goes. Morelos is a far better centre forward than him.

Still absolutely amazed we haven't even had a cheeky 5 or 6 million pound bid this summer for him.

Utterly laughable

He must have something in his locker for the amount of goals he's scored in struggling teams, at a decent level.

Utterly laughable

Well I’ll agree with you. Peter Crouch if he was a lower league equivalent. I’d cry if we replaced Morelos with that quality.

Utterly laughable

Nah he’s pish lol

Tad harsh. He'll be a Rangers player one day. He's a bit raw but clearly got talent

If he goes for 15 million he will never be a rangers player, I'd rather we stopped the retirement plans for players who've played in England too either you want to play for Rangers when your at your best or you dont at all.

A very very talented player, a player that brings players around him into a game,a footballers footballer.But of course guys on FF know best,Mcburnie will play for us one day,and will be a success no doubt about it

Utterly laughable

He's a better vesrsion of Kevin Kyle.
Alfie is ten times the player.

Back