Olivier Giroud

I'm not wading through 8 pages, but has any prick said he'd score for fun up here or asked if he can play in Europe yet?

Those rib ticklers always get me.

I'm uneasy about changing anything about the team at the moment. We can still improve of course, but we shouldn't rush it.

Heard on BT Sport there that only Lewandowski and Messi have more goals in Europe in the past three seasons than Giroud

Hat trick against the most recent europa league winners tonight, wouldn't be good enough for Rangers but :))
EDIT: scored 4 actually
All about opinions. I don’t like him as a player. Disappointed in myself. Should have known he’d score 4 in one game a year later.

Only feels like she’s started to get the recognition he deserves in the last year or two. Even after winning the last WC he was derided for failing to score, ignoring everything he contributes to the team.

A wonderful player. Chelsea have made a lot of bad decisions in the transfer market over the years, but getting rid of him and buying Lukaku for £90m must be up there with the worst

EA75806-A-9-A6-A-46-BC-8-D90-91430-D7-EE66-A.jpg

1 of my favourite non Rangers players. Always liked him and not really sure why

My take from re-reading this bumped thread is there are a lot of posters fed up with families on Christmas day and they come here for solace!

*Myself included.

Back