Olympiacos threatened with relegation

Rangerista

The Greek giants facing demotion to the 2nd division as it's president is accused of rigging a match from 2015. This might also have repercussions for Nottingham Forest as they are also owned by Marinakos, who could now be facing a life ban from the game.

The Greek giants facing demotion to the 2nd division as it's president is accused of rigging a match from 2015. This might also have repercussions for Nottingham Forest as they are also owned by Marinakos, who could now be facing a life ban from the game.

Is there a clamour from panathanaikos fans to have them stripped of titles and trophies, booted to the bottom league and have to come back as a “new” club?
No thought not

Is there a clamour from panathanaikos fans to have them stripped of titles and trophies, booted to the bottom league and have to come back as a “new” club?
No thought not

They fucking despise each other. I'd imagine they'll want some form of retribution for being legitimately cheated. To draw parallels with Us and Olympiakos here, I'll put down to ignorance at best and timposting at most probable.
Most have known for years Olympiakos are the poets of Greece in terms of being corrupt and having state aid/corruption help them win. Ignore the shamrock, we can probably relate far closer with Panathinaikos than Olympiakos.

@BroomloanWATP is actually Albanian, so he's more in tune with the plate smashing league and can interpret their corruption for us in the Western world.

I've no doubt that if this occurs the Greek football world will be offering its support to the fallen giant.

Then again.....?

I have a dream / vision of this happening to the mentally challengeds one day.

A flight of fancy perhaps ... but after the last 10 years in football nothing is beyond the realms of possibility. Especially with that scum

Reactions: VGM
At least in Greece they do something about match fixing unlike in Scotland.

The Celtic vs Hamilton game from last season is still under police investigation yet nothing from the footballing authorities in this country about it?

We’ve also seen several league games that were predetermined to the detriment of Rangers league position over the last 10-15 years.

Other clubs and counties try to hide match fixing in Scotland they do it out in the open.

Latest posts

Back