Omrani from Cluj

• Thread starter Deleted by own request member
  • Start date
D

Deleted by own request member

Reports from Romania that a Scottish club have bid 3.5 million euros for the striker who scored a double against the mhanks.

‘Reports from Romania’= pish. Their journo’s are the same as our journo’s, make up a semi believable rumour to sell copy or attract hits.

I'm sure there's better value out there, won't be us unless there's something going on with Alfie. His attitude at the start of the season suggests that he's happy here though. Would love to see that mob spunk 3.5mil on another attacking player, it really isn't what they need.

‘Reports from Romania’= pish. Their journo’s are the same as our journo’s, make up a semi believable rumour to sell copy or attract hits.

Pish or not it’s something i think we should keep an eye on given the Alfie situation this window.
I can’t wait til this window is closed to be honest

Pish or not it’s something i think we should keep an eye on given the Alfie situation this window.
I can’t wait til this window is closed to be honest
Oh absolutely, I’d imagine Gerrard and Allen will have a list of targets already, maybe even provisional talks with clubs and agents. However it’s awfully convenient this guy gets linked with Scotland in his homeland just after playing them.

Back