On a positive note (goals)

jaws73

Official Ticketer
In among all the justifiable criticism of the manager and the players and the pro/con Pedro debates here at least is one positive.

Score one more goal than Celtic manage tonight and we are actually top scorers in the division. Are we getting enough credit for this? I know winning matches is more than that but scoring goals doesn't seem to be an issue - it is a bloody good place to start.

Glass half full (for the moment at least).

In among all the justifiable criticism of the manager and the players and the pro/con Pedro debates here at least is one positive.

Score one more goal than Celtic manage tonight and we are actually top scorers in the division. Are we getting enough credit for this? I know winning matches is more than that but scoring goals doesn't seem to be an issue - it is a bloody good place to start.

Glass half full (for the moment at least).

I think that is a very good observation and worthy of highlighting. Mind you will we score more than them tonight? I think we will get a few but suspect the sheep will do their usual collapsing act under pressure.

I think that is a very good observation and worthy of highlighting. Mind you will we score more than them tonight? I think we will get a few but suspect the sheep will do their usual collapsing act under pressure.

Yes, there's a chance the sheep will be skelped and we may not be prolific in front of goal tonight. However there is also a very good chance we will be the league's top scorers tonight and I really don't hear much praise for this aspect (let's face it, a very fundamental one).

Scoring goals for the most part hasn't been our issue as these stats show. It's really dissapointing as I thought we'd sorted our defence out in the summer, meaning if we could add goals we'd be a force.

Back