On-loan Ranger Ryan Hardie Slays Dundee Hibs Scum

This is a huge game. If Livingston can do a number on them, I highly doubt they'll have the mental strength to recover to reclaim second place. Don't think they've much chance in the playoffs anyway, but any they did have would be completely annihilated by having that extra couple of games

Hopefully Livi beat them. Did Livi not have their own "new club" cheap shot in a programme once though? Not that it would change my hopes for this game.

Don't mind Livingston now they have removed all the poety filth from their boardroom.Wonder if the lottery ex millionaire is still a fan :D

Good luck to anybody and everybody** who play against the Dundee Filth

(** excludes the Leith Filth, the East End Filth and the Mutton molesting Filth)

I'd actually properly pish myself laughing if the Dundee filth didn't even make the play offs :D

A couple goals tonight against that mob and Rangers fans will fall in love with Hardie.

Would be marvellous too see a wee Rangers loanee stick a couple by them and stall any hopes they have of being promoted.

Why do people add an E at the end of places that end in "ston"? Is it an English thing? I have seen it a lot.

There is no stone in the word, the ton means town. It's in plenty other Scottish place names as well.

Hopefully Livi beat them. Did Livi not have their own "new club" cheap shot in a programme once though? Not that it would change my hopes for this game.

Oh yeah I remember.

Well that’s it ruined it now. Was enjoying watching an old fashioned Scottish match. Not even Livingston are seem to be above petty sevcoing.

Livi have a decent wee stadium, compared to Hamilton and Ross County etc

Why do people add an E at the end of places that end in "ston"? Is it an English thing? I have seen it a lot.

There is no stone in the word, the ton means town. It's in plenty other Scottish place names as well.

Hey ton it down a bit mate .

:)

I'm here aw night

Thats what jackets, hats n scarves are for .2 teams near top of the table on a friday night and the crowd is pisspoor ive seen more at a pollok game

Livingston is still a pretty new town and most people there support Rangers, they were one of the teams who had to have a 10,000 all seater stadium (to get entry in the SPL) as well I am sure, which they would never be able to fill.

Livingston is still a pretty new town and most people there support Rangers, they were one of the teams who had to have a 10,000 all seater stadium (to get entry in the SPL) as well I am sure, which they would never be able to fill.
Understand that but where are all the fairweather fans who followed them in premier league getting to league cup final they had about 15,000 at hampden that day im sure

Back