On The Record - old football questions

This morning.

Thanks for that. I haven't bought the Record for several years (and wouldn't) but the reason I'm asking is that I didn't know that Alan McMillan was still with the paper. I used to know him many years ago. It looks as if the Record is trying to resurrect its own version of the old 'Now You Know' column that Bob Crampsey did for a long time with the Evening Times.

Adamczuk at right back, Myhre in goal.
No wonder we lost!

Adamczuk at right back, Myhre in goal.
No wonder we lost!
I don’t know how many matches he played but I’ve no recollection of adamczuk in our jersey!(any games he would’ve played I would’ve been at them at that time but honestly can’t recall a single thing he done for us???
Same with Marcus Gayle

I don’t know how many matches he played but I’ve no recollection of adamczuk in our jersey!(any games he would’ve played I would’ve been at them at that time but honestly can’t recall a single thing he done for us???
Same with Marcus Gayle
Can remember Adamczuk playing away to Parma the night we qualified and did well, also Charbonnier was in nets and let one slip right through him. Think Marcus Gayle played against Dundee Utd at Ibrox in a game we may have lost and the only time he was seen after that was celebrating winning the Reserve league like it was the European cup!

Back