On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

You said the waiting list might not be a myth this time as people are parting with £50 to be in it. They’re paying £50 to have the opportunity to get one because they need to. It doesn’t mean there is suddenly a massive waiting list which we always hear about.

Last year you could have phoned up on the day they went on sale and got one no problem despite there apparently being a waiting list. This year will be no different except your £50 down for the pleasure
the-ticket office isn’t taking calls, emails only

Daft question but if you get offered one do they literally show you all available seats and you pick one??

Or are you allocated one on a take it or leave it basis?

Daft question but if you get offered one do they literally show you all available seats and you pick one??

Or are you allocated one on a take it or leave it basis?
Dont think it has ever been mentioned how they are going to offer the tickets

I’m sure I read somewhere that if you get offered a ST via email you’ll be presented with what’s available in the stadium plan.

I’m sure I read somewhere that if you get offered a ST via email you’ll be presented with what’s available in the stadium plan.
Hopefully a small choice of seat would be really good instead of a specific seat

Hopefully a small choice of seat would be really good instead of a specific seat

I hope so, still non the wiser as to how it’s going to work in terms of how many points will be needed to have one of the initial offerings, did we ever find out how many are on the list at present?

I hope so, still non the wiser as to how it’s going to work in terms of how many points will be needed to have one of the initial offerings, did we ever find out how many are on the list at present?
Would be good to know but suppose its just going to be a matter of waiting and seeing what happens. Don't think there was any mention of how many is on waiting list that iv seen anyway.

I'm in the same boat as the OP.
Never bought many match tickets through the official channels so sitting on a measly 65 points.
Checking my emails every day to see if anything comes through... even though I know they've not reached that stage of the process yet!

I'm in the same boat as the OP.
Never bought many match tickets through the official channels so sitting on a measly 65 points.
Checking my emails every day to see if anything comes through... even though I know they've not reached that stage of the process yet!
I believe the 22nd is when emails will be sent, I’m similar to yourself regarding the tickets/ points.

They will try to offer you a seat in the section you put as your preference, if not possible then your second choice. Last year they offered me my preferred section but selected the seat for me. I think I did read it’ll be different this year, weirdly there was only two preference options this year as opposed to three any other year.

They will try to offer you a seat in the section you put as your preference, if not possible then your second choice. Last year they offered me my preferred section but selected the seat for me. I think I did read it’ll be different this year, weirdly there was only two preference options this year as opposed to three any other year.
Tbh id take a seat anywhere at this point haha

Keep hearing about 4kish on waiting list but no confirmation. In a similar boat to a few others been taking tickets off mates and left with no points. Hoping as I want a single in any part of ground it will see me through

Well I know one miserable, selfish old bastard in our club never renewed his ST but never let on to any of us until days after the deadline. So now we are one down on a bus that lives pretty much hand to mouth in terms of weekly income, when we could quite possibly have got someone else to take his ticket on and travel in our bus.

Keep hearing about 4kish on waiting list but no confirmation. In a similar boat to a few others been taking tickets off mates and left with no points. Hoping as I want a single in any part of ground it will see me through
SLO mentioned 5k to me on twitter

Is that not the number of tickets that will be available rather than the number of folk chasing them?

That would be ideal, but I'd imagine they'll be emailing in bigger batches than ones or two's?! Could potentially have more than one person coming back asking for the same seat.

My opinion on the waiting lists - there's never been a proper one, it's just been a list Rangers have of some kind of expression of interest, and it was a general sale anyway so you had no advantage over anyone not on 'the list' in calling up and buying.

This now feels different, this is people explicitly putting their name down and from what's been said being contacted based on MyGers points.

Going by this thread I am really glad I got mine a few years ago when you just went onto the website and picked the available seat you wanted

Bears,

i’m on the waiting list for a ST this season, my MyGers points are pitiful and as a result i’m a bronze bear. Anyone know what the chances of getting a season ticket this year will be?

cheers

I've been to every match at he the last 3 years and every away game I was allocated on ccs. Still ended up with bronze

Am I right in think we should hopefully hear this week if we’re being offered a ST?

I'm in GR5 but looking to get 2 seats there for my son to be next to me and sell mine off. Signed him up to mygers but I assume iv no chance as he would only be eligible to pick one seat then? Was hoping it was similar to when I got mine where I logged in and picked an available seat from the stadium plan

I have 1210 points and am a current season ticket holder. My son is 2 and I had him on waiting list since birth but have had to sign up to mygers to get him on list again. When I joined the list again, I put down me and him for a family ticket. No idea how this’ll work for us as I won’t be renewing in the 21/22 season. Will go back when we have tickets together

I think this is something the club are going to have to address in the near future.

There must he thousands of people who sit on their own rather than with a family member.

The issue is they like their seat and if they've been there for years, likely treat some of the people near then as proper friends too so I get not wanting to move.

However, the next generation of fans can't get a seat beside their parent / carer as there are very very limited pairs of tickets available.

My boy is 6 and I cant see us getting two tickets together for a long time which means I either give up my ST (cant really do that as it stops us me having priority on Euro tickets etc) and buy two in the Broomie ever other week or I dont take him at all.

It's a very tough problem to fix.

More annoying than anything is I had two (kept my Dads ticket on and my mates used it when he stopped going through ill health) in the section I've always been in where I sit just now and gave them up for the boycott year and could only get one ticket back a couple of rows behind when King took over.

A number of people pounced on the boycott to take up prime area seating. Their choice I guess...

Last edited:
@Greg Marshall Still unsure how this is going to work-so everyone is going to be offered an individual seat by email? Will it be a ’reply within 10 minutes’ sort of thing? If there are 3/4 thousand season tickets on offer then it’s going to take a while for all that to sort itself out! I thought that everyone who was eligible would get an email to log in and pick their seat-much the same as for match day tickets.

I’m only on 60 points so not a chance I’m getting one. Been on the last list a couple years but took a book off my bus so not built up any points of my own.
Thought this would have been the year with the current climate.

@Greg Marshall Still unsure how this is going to work-so everyone is going to be offered an individual seat by email? Will it be a ’reply within 10 minutes’ sort of thing? If there are 3/4 thousand season tickets on offer then it’s going to take a while for all that to sort itself out! I thought that everyone who was eligible would get an email to log in and pick their seat-much the same as for match day tickets.

no it will be similar to the seat transfer process with those on the list points offered seats first and then they will work their way down the list. Next season we should be able to do the log in and choose your own seat option

no it will be similar to the seat transfer process with those on the list points offered seats first and then they will work their way down the list. Next season we should be able to do the log in and choose your own seat option
How will it be decided who misses out in the 50 point bracket if it gets down that far?

@Greg Marshall If you have bought something that will bring your points total up over the last day or so. How long will this take to update on your mygers points? I was sitting on 35 and have bought Rangers TV but it hasnt updated yet and I fear this might be the difference in getting offered a season ticket or not.

All help appreciated, cheers.

Latest posts

Back