On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Would you mind copy pasting that mate? Deleting any personal info of course
Dear Darren,

Thank you for your email.

We have added your request to our transfer waiting list.

If we can accommodate a move either way we’ll be in touch after renewals have concluded for the 2021/22 season.

All seats for this season are either sold, or out on offer to supporters on the waiting list.

Kind regards,

I have one in cr and my 6 year old has cd1 so asked if it could be sorted anywhere else in the stadium

So how many of us were unsuccessful in getting a ticket.

I'm clutching at straws maybe but might be that folk still decline offered seats. they'll keep going til they exhaust availability. might just have been that there wasn't anything available at that point in time. :/

Been keeping in touch with this thread, think it’s entirely possible that there will be people who have offers in their basket that don’t get an email, if they frequent this forum they’ll probably still get the ticket done and paid for but if they don’t then they’ll never know one was even in their basket. Hope for some bears yet!

I think the main issue has been the lack of communication from the club.

a FAQ regarding how the waiting list would work, and regular updates via email or on the site to say "we are now making offers to those requesting Govan ... who are on x points".

I understand that the staff are working hard from home and that we are in a pandemic etc but information is the key and regular updates would have saved people a lot of stress and constant refreshing of baskets etc.

Good luck to those still waiting.

This reply is for @Auld Jock who sent me a PM but didn't leave the conversation open to receive replies. He asked me how, as a season ticket holder and MyGers member, you opt into the scheme for semi-finals and finals.

All I could find was this post from a while ago. I assume its still correct and hope he sees he's been tagged and reads my post. Can anyone advise how he can check he's opted in and, if he's missed it, how he goes about rectifying that?

By opting into the Club’s competitive non-league games CCS, you will be given preference for semi-final and final ticket purchase access. For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

I think the main issue has been the lack of communication from the club.

a FAQ regarding how the waiting list would work, and regular updates via email or on the site to say "we are now making offers to those requesting Govan ... who are on x points".

I understand that the staff are working hard from home and that we are in a pandemic etc but information is the key and regular updates would have saved people a lot of stress and constant refreshing of baskets etc.

Good luck to those still waiting.
This 100%. I’ve been constantly refreshing basket/ this thread for the past 3 weeks and still nothing. I got an email a few days ago saying it could still take a few weeks to complete, now seeing that they’ve sold out so who knows what’s going on. Even if they are sold on surely an email telling us that’s the case

This 100%. I’ve been constantly refreshing basket/ this thread for the past 3 weeks and still nothing. I got an email a few days ago saying it could still take a few weeks to complete, now seeing that they’ve sold out so who knows what’s going on. Even if they are sold on surely an email telling us that’s the case

Which is why i'm holding out hope - i don't honestly think they're actually done. as with previous seasons, once we've hit the sales cap the club usually puts the big press release up to big up the support. #optimisticloyal haha

also. under offer just means the seats reserved - i've heard that the offers only last for 7 days so there's pretty much a constant cycle of these going out cos theres been folks getting offers every other day from what i've seen, as older offers drop off.

Gutted but thats the way it goes. Will try get the points built up if possible this season and try again next but I fear the chances of getting one next season will be even lower.

Depends on if we're allowed back in to the stadium. Plenty will take the hit for this season but if we go into the next season under any sort of restriction I think loads will chuck it.

Hope that's not how you get one, but good luck.

As far as I can tell we’ve had one poster say he’s had an email saying the season tickets have all gone (post #2627). I think I’d be wanting a bit more corroboration than that before chucking in the towel quite honestly.

Lets see if Monday brings any more new offers.

Last edited:
This reply is for @Auld Jock who sent me a PM but didn't leave the conversation open to receive replies. He asked me how, as a season ticket holder and MyGers member, you opt into the scheme for semi-finals and finals.

All I could find was this post from a while ago. I assume its still correct and hope he sees he's been tagged and reads my post. Can anyone advise how he can check he's opted in and, if he's missed it, how he goes about rectifying that?

By opting into the Club’s competitive non-league games CCS, you will be given preference for semi-final and final ticket purchase access. For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

In the season ticket confirmation email-

”If you would like to sign up to any of the currently available Continuous Credit Card Schemes, or amend your existing subscriptions, you can do so HERE”

Choose either all non season ticket homes games or all non season ticket home games and friendlies.
Put in credit card details and tick to opt in to priority for semi and finals.
You then get a confirmation email that you are signed up.

In the season ticket confirmation email-

”If you would like to sign up to any of the currently available Continuous Credit Card Schemes, or amend your existing subscriptions, you can do so HERE”

Choose either all non season ticket homes games or all non season ticket home games and friendlies.
Put in credit card details and tick to opt in to priority for semi and finals.
You then get a confirmation email that you are signed up.

Brilliant mate. All I need now is for @Auld Jock to see your post.

EDIT: And he has.

Last edited:
Been keeping in touch with this thread, think it’s entirely possible that there will be people who have offers in their basket that don’t get an email, if they frequent this forum they’ll probably still get the ticket done and paid for but if they don’t then they’ll never know one was even in their basket. Hope for some bears yet!
I didn’t get an email. Just checked my basket by chance and it was there. No idea how long it was sitting for

As far as I can tell we’ve had one poster say he’s had an email saying the season tickets have all gone (post #2627). I think I’d be wanting a bit more corroboration that that before chucking in the towel quite honestly.

I agree with you. how often have we been told one thing, then something entirely different by the ticket office? fingers crossed lol. got myself & wee one on the waiting list 2 days ago so hoping to get something, even if it's restricted view.

It's been chronic waiting on the emails coming through mind you (sometimes folk not even getting an email til days later) - no wonder folk are getting annoyed.

As far as I can tell we’ve had one poster say he’s had an email saying the season tickets have all gone (post #2627). I think I’d be wanting a bit more corroboration than that before chucking in the towel quite honestly.

When I got emailed from TO last week it said they were still working through seat transfer requests and offering tickets as those became available

When paying in full using bank transfer, do you still pay the WebSales fee?

Got a ticket in my sons basket on Friday but just getting round to sorting it now.

On 20 points and in Copland rear, which was 1st (only) choice, although 100 seats and 15 or so rows away from our current tickets, which for a 1 year old will be interesting! Thankfully we already have 3 others together so will have flexibility and will likely just upgrade the new ticket to an adult most weeks until the wee fella is old enough

When paying in full using bank transfer, do you still pay the WebSales fee?

Got a ticket in my sons basket on Friday but just getting round to sorting it now.

On 20 points and in Copland rear, which was 1st (only) choice, although 100 seats and 15 or so rows away from our current tickets, which for a 1 year old will be interesting! Thankfully we already have 3 others together so will have flexibility and will likely just upgrade the new ticket to an adult most weeks until the wee fella is old enough
No mate just pay for the ST and not the web sales fee.

Back