On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I got offered 2 seats (only in basket, no email) on Saturday which I paid for using the bank transfer method stated earlier in this thread using rangers No. & WAITLIST as reference. How long did it take for folks to get a confirmation on this? Sitting making buttons incase it does not go through correctly.

I got offered 2 seats (only in basket, no email) on Saturday which I paid for using the bank transfer method stated earlier in this thread using Rangers No. & WAITLIST as reference. How long did it take for folks to get a confirmation on this? Sitting making buttons incase it does not go through correctly.
I did exactly the same as you and got an email confirmation late the following day.

I got offered 2 seats (only in basket, no email) on Saturday which I paid for using the bank transfer method stated earlier in this thread using Rangers No. & WAITLIST as reference. How long did it take for folks to get a confirmation on this? Sitting making buttons incase it does not go through correctly.
Nice one. Where were the seats for mate

RTV code through as well today.

I‘m sure you’ve seen it already but here you go:

I’ve been a moany bastard in this thread but delighted to see a ticket in the basket today at long last. How long till we can expect the email? Would be nice to have an RTV code ahead of Saturday
You’ll defo have it before Saturday mate. I got mines the day after I bought it. Well done

Where was it for mate.
CD2 Row L mate. I knew GR was unlikely but not too far back in the CD I’ll definitely take.

Side note I haven’t see anything about signing up for away/cup/semis/finals etc etc I’m assuming that comes once the ST is issued?

Reactions: GTA
CD2 Row L mate. I knew GR was unlikely but not too far back in the CD I’ll definitely take.

Side note I haven’t see anything about signing up for away/cup/semis/finals etc etc I’m assuming that comes once the ST is issued?
You can only sign up for friendlies and home games not covered by your ST. Aways and finals/semis are buy once they go on sale with priority for CCCS with mygers for the finals/semis apparently.

You can sign up once you get your confirmation email.

You can only sign up for friendlies and home games not covered by your ST. Aways and finals/semis are buy once they go on sale with priority for CCCS with mygers for the finals/semis apparently.

Cheers mate

I got my offer on Friday. Was adult and juvenile for me and my boy in BR3. When I go in to my basket it’s for 2 adults (both in my name) and it won’t let me change his. I’ve emailed TO with his Rangers number and messaged again yesterday and not had any reply yet. Any advice?

I got my offer on Friday. Was adult and juvenile for me and my boy in BR3. When I go in to my basket it’s for 2 adults (both in my name) and it won’t let me change his. I’ve emailed TO with his Rangers number and messaged again yesterday and not had any reply yet. Any advice?
How many points were you on mate

I'm sitting on 280 points and still haven't had any type of offer.

I emailed back and got an email saying they are working through the list based on points... but then I see people with a lot lesser points getting theirs.

Getting annoyed.

I emailed back and got an email saying they are working through the list based on points... but then I see people with a lot lesser points getting theirs.

Getting annoyed.

Have u been checking ur basket mate?

A friend got an offer, but when he tried to do the finance thing it kept saying couldn’t process it because of the name

If hes still looking to take it up via finance get him to email webmail@rangers.co.uk

that particular issue is either that his profile doesnt have his full first name, or the title is incorrect/needs updated e.g. Master rather than Mr.

Have you tried the webmail email address? Both times I used that, I got a reply the same day. Ticket centre email address took about 4 days to get a reply.

Getting annoyed.

I would imagine that email response is a generic one they just fire out to anyone who queries why they haven’t had an offer yet without taking individual circumstances into account.

Seems more than odd that plenty of people have posted on here that they’ve received an offer with less than 100 points and you haven’t received one with 280 points.

Have you checked that you have definitely been placed on the waiting list? Even though a request to be placed on the list is not a “purchase”, it still shows in your purchase history at a cost of £0.

Getting annoyed.
Good advice from @colin stein 9 . If it is there it may be worthwhile to include the waiting list payment reference in the subject header of another e-mail.

I would imagine that email response is a generic one they just fire out to anyone who queries why they haven’t had an offer yet without taking individual circumstances into account.

Seems more than odd that plenty of people have posted on here that they’ve received an offer with less than 100 points and you haven’t received one with 280 points.

Have you checked that you have definitely been placed on the waiting list? Even though a request to be placed on the list is not a “purchase”, it still shows in your purchase history at a cost of £0.

I have definitely purchased the waiting list and kept checking daily.

If I don’t get a ticket because people have more points etc, then that’s fair enough but it doesn’t seem that way.

I have definitely purchased the waiting list and kept checking daily.

If I don’t get a ticket because people have more points etc, then that’s fair enough but it doesn’t seem that way.

I have a similar points total to you & was offered a ST the day after they went on sale in my preferred stand.

Something is clearly amiss you should have had an offer long before now

Appreciate they aren’t needed yet and probably won’t be for some time, but are the club issuing smart cards as yet? Cheers

Just made the bank transfer - how long have folk had to wait until receiving a confirmation after bank transfer in full?

If hes still looking to take it up via finance get him to email webmail@Rangers.co.uk

that particular issue is either that his profile doesnt have his full first name, or the title is incorrect/needs updated e.g. Master rather than Mr.
He’s daft mate, I sent him the post with the bank transfer details, he did that then realised he hadn’t put his Gers Num and waitlist on the reference, so he’s now done another transfer from a different Acc with that on it

Just made the bank transfer - how long have folk had to wait until receiving a confirmation after bank transfer in full?
mines was the next day mate

Got a response from TO there after I asked if theres still tickets available

Dear xxxxxxxx ,

Thank you for your email .

Season tickets are being offered out daily to supporters .

If successful we will send you an offer via email .

Many Thanks,

Paula Adams

Paula Adams

Back