On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I’ve got an offer for 3 seats in the family stand for me and my 2 kids.

I now need to create accounts for them to get them each a Rangers number.

When creating their accounts is it ok to use my email address for all of us, or should i be using different email accounts for the three of us??

Thanks in advance.
How many points are you on mate.

I’ve just got the kids on my email. Easier to track.

When creating their accounts is it ok to use my email address for all of us, or should i be using different email accounts for the three of us??

Thanks in advance.

I use my email address to manage all 3 of ours.

I got my offer today finally.

CD1 - Not my first choice but I've taken it.
Wasn't any of my choices but that's where I was offered and accepted it. Actually quite excited about being up there. The views look incredible. If you think about it, it's actually similar to being in the opposite corner, but with a cracking view. And away from any megaphones.
First choice was GR
Second choice was CD

My old seat was in CD2 right on the 18 yard line but that played havoc with my neck, so was hoping for something a bit more central.

I'll be in CD1 Row D Seat 50
Instead of the 18 yard line you'll be on the 6 yard line!

Thanks in advance.
I have multiple season tickets registered to my email address and have never had any issues. I find it easier to manage them this way.

I have multiple season tickets registered to my email address and have never had any issues. I find it easier to manage them this way.
Some people had problems re the TV codes and ticket emails if the same email address was used. Only one person got an email and the rest didn't. They may have fixed that now though.

I think they are all out of free seats now and intermittently offering ones that people don’t take up or perhaps come available after transfers are finalised. Will be a slow trickle until it’s all done.

I think they are all out of free seats now and intermittently offering ones that people don’t take up or perhaps come available after transfers are finalised. Will be a slow trickle until it’s all done.
I think you are probably right there. Hit the nail on the head

Here's a question then...

My son has had an offer for a ticket. It's reasonably near me (though not quite near enough with him only being so young and I'd want him besdie me) but I'm tempted to take it and work out the logistics of it all when we're allowed back in the ground and maybe ask someone near me if we can come to some arrangement with who sits where.

Anyway, clicking through his basket just now, it goes to the payment option.

You can only pay the 4 or 10 months thing just now.

As that then becomes credit, when I go to pay for it, it credit searches his name and says "you need to be 18 to receive credit"

It's my bank details that are on it but there is no way to change the name to my name when the ticket offer us under his account.

How do I fix this? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance.
I use my email for my grandson and I. Also no problem with Rangers TV, both of us got personal codes for home games.

Here's a question then...

My son has had an offer for a ticket. It's reasonably near me (though not quite near enough with him only being so young and I'd want him besdie me) but I'm tempted to take it and work out the logistics of it all when we're allowed back in the ground and maybe ask someone near me if we can come to some arrangement with who sits where.

Anyway, clicking through his basket just now, it goes to the payment option.

You can only pay the 4 or 10 months thing just now.

As that then becomes credit, when I go to pay for it, it credit searches his name and says "you need to be 18 to receive credit"

It's my bank details that are on it but there is no way to change the name to my name when the ticket offer us under his account.

How do I fix this? Anyone know?

juvenile accounts can't apply for credit

solution is to log in under an adult account that is linked via friends and family and complete the purchase on their behalf as the "lead customer"

Anyone been debited through the payment scheme yet? Not the way I wanted to purchase the ticket but wasn’t given much option.

PS I haven’t read this thread for several pages now.

Mate got offered one last night. Does anyone know if you can amend your ST waiting list to change it to a single from family? Thinking that I might have a chance this way then get the wee man in next year.

Last edited:
Mate got offered one last night. Does anyone know if you can amend your ST waiting list to change it to a single from family? Thinking that I might have a chance this way then get the wee man in next year.
I asked this question about 5 times via email. Never once got it answered. Try emailing them saying you will take a single. Worth a try. In the end i got 2 seats for me and the boy. Good luck

Got one today

Season Ticket Waiting List

As you are registered on our Members only 2020/21 Season Ticket Waiting List, we are pleased to provide details of a seat we have reserved for you, along with the cost. Please be aware that due to the incredibly high number of Season Tickets that have already been renewed, seat availability is limited.​
Seat
Adult
(With Celtic)​
Conc.
(With Celtic)​
Junior
(With Celtic)​

GR3 Q 0100​
697​
492​
162​

Received the offer after paying for it using details posted on here, I have been playing e-mail tennis with Karen who seems to be the only ticket employee, very weird set up the club have in place.
Another week goes by with no offer, interest wavering by the day
keep emailing them pal

It looks like most Mygers members who are not already ST holders will get a shout once they start going through the unclaimed offers and single seats dotted around, those above 20 points still waiting all need to e-mail as they have clearly been missed by the system.

Good luck all chasing

Back